"Imperial remnant turns to increasingly desperate measures"

This is a suggestion and a partial request, we don't see much evidence of what is above stated in the opening crawl to Jedi Academy; my suggestion is to up the number of NPC's the Empire has throughout the game; and I know what you're thinking- isn't that counter-intuitive to what's stated in the crawl? Well, yes if it's just Stormtroopers but what if they repainted the CIS BattleDroid army under Imperial colours and deployed them? I like the idea, these would be added to parts of the game not replacing any NPC's already in the game. Perhaps Racto's droid factory could play a part in this- Like before you shut down Racto's factory (That Tier of Missions) you see more Droids SBD's etc and afterwards you see less- perhaps only the Battle Droid Model from EP1 afterwards? 

I really would like this to be a thing, especially because IMO all those wonderful Prequel style models are never seen in the JK:A Singleplayer outside of, admittedly well-made conversion mods.

The story has other issues, this is only just scratching the surface. :P I don't know if adding more NPCs like this is necessarily the best way, but you have a good idea with t2_rogue though.

Well, from time to time I just get little ideas like this- I'm flattered you approve. One of the main problems with JK:A is how almost "cheesy" it is in comparison to Jedi Outcast, so I'll think of what I can and ways to alleviate that. 

eezstreet likes this