Galak Mech Modifications for JK2

So I've been messing around with the NPCs in JK2 trying to get them completely the way I want them. The imperials were all done thanks to Hapslash's fantastic improved imperial model, but I forgot to edit Galak. His model, like the other original imperials, aged horribly. I decided to replace Galak's original model with Hapslash's imperial model and I also give Galak a slighly unique skin using assets from a couple different mods and my own minor revisions. This is how Galak looks now.

2oJwPpZ.png

BYCwuvG.pngkY53fKw.png

I think that Galak looks great now, but the problem is that Galak in his Cortosis mech armor won't change won't change models from the old one to the new one.

H4MFVOq.png

No matter what I've done, the end result is usually one of two things, Galak is either completely missing inside of his mech during the Doom_shields cutscene, or the new textures wrap incorrectly around the original model. I'm guessing that the Galak model segment of the Mech suit is integrated into the Galak_Mech model and cannot be replaced without editing the Galak_Mech model itself. 

My request is that someone could edit the Galak_Mech model so that the fragment of Galak's original model inside of the suit is replaced with Hapslash's model so I can get my new version of Galak to appear properly inside of the Suit.

Langerd, axanik and Lancelot like this

Galak's still feeling annoyed knowing that his uglier brother keeps borrowing his Cortosis mech when he's not looking.

Please help the cause. Help us manage to get the surgery Hapslash's galak desperately needs to be fitted into the mech that rightfully belongs to him

Maybe someone could make a Frankenstein'd Hapslash model with Galak's head instead? I imagine the model itself wouldn't be hard to edit, but getting all of the Skin and NPC files to be exactly the same as the original mod would be a little confusing. The model comes with so many parts that can be enabled/disabled that need to be accounted for so that it can match Hapslash's original model perfectly, such as plaques, code cylinders, holsters, etc.

In the end, this may be the easier alternative. All of my issues are regarding the head and facial differences because it's really hard to tell the difference between the different model's torsos in the mech itself. I just want visible consistency.

I can modify the textures, I just need the model itself with Galak's head.

Here's the original model. I believe someone said they would submit the mod as a downloadable file here under the generic JKhub account, but I don't think it was either sent in the first place or approved.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g73d9y0rzwfq7da/Imperial%20Officer.pk3