Backhand Saber Requests

So I have learned how to turn lightsabers into backhand sabers by rotating the model.

I am creating this thread to help those who want backhand sabers.

If anyone needs a lightsaber turning into backhand then please contact me with a download link to the saber you wish me to rotate.

All requests will be completed within 48 hours of being requested, give or take some hours due to me working most of the day.

If I encounter any problems with the model if for some reason the model refuses to rotate then I shall let you know. I doubt that would happen though. :D

• 2 years later...

Wow that was quick! Thank you! Are the commands just tano_bh and tano2_bh?

No. They replace the regular saber that the Ahsoka model uses. You'd have to add it into the .sab file, then call it with the saber command.

No. They replace the regular saber that the Ahsoka model uses. You'd have to add it into the .sab file, then call it with the saber command.

O ok, I think I get what you mean? So they replace the mod's sabers, but I can rename them in the files to use both types?

O ok, I think I get what you mean? So they replace the mod's sabers, but I can rename them in the files to use both types?

The model only uses 1 saber because there's only 1 .glm file (the hilt). The .sab file has two separate calls for the two different sabers. One has the green color and the other has yellow. You just duplicate those, rename the glm and add that in the duplicated text.

@@Pickles256

Since it uses 2 .pk3 files it's complicated. Here's a single .pk3.

for backhand sabers do:

saber tano3

saber tano4

Also you can spawn ahsoka as so:

npc spawn ahsoka

npc spawn ahsoka_bh

And playermodel:

playermodel ahsoka

playermodel ahsoka_bh

http://www.mediafire.com/file/1z97nedxwr2aa35/zz_Ahsoka_Tano.pk3

Pickles256 likes this

The model only uses 1 saber because there's only 1 .glm file (the hilt). The .sab file has two separate calls for the two different sabers. One has the green color and the other has yellow. You just duplicate those, rename the glm and add that in the duplicated text.

Ok cool I think I get what you're saying, thanks!

@@Pickles256

Since it uses 2 .pk3 files it's complicated. Here's a single .pk3.

for backhand sabers do:

saber tano3

saber tano4

Also you can spawn ahsoka as so:

npc spawn ahsoka

npc spawn ahsoka_bh

And playermodel:

playermodel ahsoka

playermodel ahsoka_bh

http://www.mediafire.com/file/1z97nedxwr2aa35/zz_Ahsoka_Tano.pk3

oh just saw this, thank you!