Starkiller Jedi Adventure Robe

The robe might need some more attention to weighting; it looks kinda stiff.  If you just pulled some verts down, you might have problems fixing it.

It's a very cool concept though.  :D

Ya, unfortunately I don't know anything about weighting and all I did was stretch the robe out to make it longer, so ya not very fixable unless I make a new robe (which I have never been able to figure how to do). 

I don't mean to try and rain on your parade or anything, it's a really good effort so far, but do you know that there's already a JAR model of starkiller? For some reason I thought it was made by Jose Carlos.. but it looks like it it was done by Kobra judging by the file name of this picture.

secretapp_final.png

Looks very much like an Assassin'c Creed apparel. No, really. There is so much in common!

I remember the times, when Jedi Adventurer was introduced for the first time in the Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II, together with Jedi Lord.

There was no official appearance for them though.

I don't mean to try and rain on your parade or anything, it's a really good effort so far, but do you know that there's already a JAR model of starkiller? For some reason I thought it was made by Jose Carlos.. but it looks like it it was done by Kobra judging by the file name of this picture.

secretapp_final.png

Ya, I saw that model but to me it doesn't look very good, the textures look kind of basic and the model looks a little fat ( in my opinion).          

Looks very much like an Assassin'c Creed apparel. No, really. There is so much in common!

I remember the times, when Jedi Adventurer was introduced for the first time in the Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II, together with Jedi Lord.

There was no official appearance for them though.

I thought the same thing the whole time I was working on it! I made a Ezio some time ago, I'm debating whether or not to release it...

Ya, unfortunately I don't know anything about weighting and all I did was stretch the robe out to make it longer, so ya not very fixable unless I make a new robe (which I have never been able to figure how to do). 

I can't help you with the blasters/lightsabers problem, but the KR people have a pretty good tutorial on making new meshes for models: http://www.knights-reborn.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=10419

RevanKnight and Langerd like this
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

:P It explains how to make new stuff to add to an existing model.

Hmm it can sound strange but does this tutorial give us the option to change the model as we like? It gave us information how to add new stuff but i am sure we can also replace parts of the model. I dont mean the frankenstein kinda editing. I mean making a whole new model parts from scratch (i dont know i am noob in the player model editing :P )

• 3 weeks later...