Screenshots & Other Images

I was wondering if anybody felt up to sharing some of their more artistic, comedic, or otherwise significant pictures from their time playing the Jedi Knight series. Whether they're screenshots, ModView/Photoshop compilations or other! I was sifting through a backlog of some of the images I compiled, here's a small handful, a few of which I'd sent in the past for JKFiles PotDs, too!

jaden3.jpg

jadenrancor.jpg

jk3filespotdbymagsul.jpg

rosh3.jpg

shot0000ad.jpg

shot0049q.jpg

132700149331.jpg

starship.jpg

progress3n.jpg

cosmosyouloose.jpg

jadenkyle.jpg

potdsubmission2.jpg

spiderman3x.jpg

Cloud Senatu, RebelChum and Morabis like this

It's midget kyle / goblin kyle!

It's basically a bug that occurred because the character skeleton wasn't scaled up properly. This was done in @Xycaleth's GLA viewer, though the bug was caused by me while testing something. The result was hilarious, so screencapped. You should have seen him do fighting animations. It looked like he was seconds away from throwing away his saber in favor of biting your face off. Or in his case, your knee. He wasn't very tall.

Silverfang and MagSul like this

That, is a really cool lookin' Lightsaber in the first screenshot. :D

Meanwhile, I did a little bit of playing around. All of the screenshots below are near enough identical, just a few subtle differences. I'm still undecided on which one I prefer the most.

attempt1.jpg

attempt2s.jpg

attempt3accepted.jpg

attempt4.jpg

attempt5.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Those are some impressive renders, Morabis! I really like the Iridonian statue and the JK logo in the hallway. :D

Would it be possible to get a copy of that hall without the close up in the corner?

That's a superbly timed image, Sentra. xD