Brand New Darth Vader Design!

I don't think it would look goofy with the JKA animations. Honestly I think the only issue there could be is some clipping issues, but unavoidable because of the JKA skeleton. But then again how many people said a character would look goofy but then it actually turned out great? I bet there is a lot. :P

The hard part of getting someone to make a requested model is that person who decides to make the model needs the desire or have the motivation to actually put the model together. Modeling is not a easy thing, I don't mean to sound rude but a person who sees a request for a model will probably look at it and say "meh" then move on to what ever they were doing. Someone who sees this kind of thing and decides they will go out of there way and spend a portion of their time to make some for a small group of people is a pretty outstanding person. 

I don't mean to rain on your parade but I will be honest and as nice as possible. I doubt asking people to make some random model is probably the most effective of getting it made. Again I'm not trying to be rude. 

@ Alright lets wait for PsykoSith to finish up that model. And no I am not joking, asking random modders to go out of there way to create a model they may not even be interested in, and expecting them to whip up this model is quite silly in my opinion. I'm not saying this does not happen because it has in the past because it has, but every 10 requests there are, only like 1 or 2 are considered by modders to make. 

Lancelot and Daedra like this

@ Alright lets wait for PsykoSith to finish up that model. And no I am not joking, asking random modders to go out of there way to create a model they may not even be interested in, and expecting them to whip up this model is quite silly in my opinion. I'm not saying this does not happen because it has in the past because it has, but every 10 requests there are, only like 1 or 2 are considered by modders to make. 

Very true but requests are requests, so it is not important to do all of them instantly, it's nice to look at the variety of options that could possibly be taken on, a lot like the saying "whatever floats your boat", modellers as you say usually will only take what they feel is right for them which is completely respectable. There is no time limit with works of art. :D

Jolly likes this