Hello everybody!

Hi, since I recently discovered this website I thought it would be a good idea to introduce myself. I used to visit the JA filefront site quite often, but seeing as its almost completely dead I suppose I'll stay here a while. I used to play the hell out of the Jedi Knight games as a kid and a few years ago I started to try modding. I went on a little hiatus but now I'm back. I mostly do skins and npcs but trying to get into modeling and scripting (nothing too difficult or amazing). I usually only post when I need help, but I want to try to be more active on the forums now. The files I make I usually just use for myself but there are some pretty cool ones I might upload.

@@Nikomaru14 We've had contact already in my requests thread, but nevertheless, WELCOME! :D I also made a release on JK3files, when someone recommended me this site there under the comments, saying everyone moved here. So without any extra thought, I visited the Hub, registered and started being creative here. That's my story, in short :P And I plan on staying as long as the community will live, I kinda feel I owe this to the one game that changed everything for me. If it wasn't for JKA, I would never be anything more than a simple player.

• 3 years later...

Hi I'm trying your singleplayer runscript code I'm trying the killable code on the bobafett class and its not working I'm typing rurscript boba_fett killable and it says can not find target I don't know what the fuck I'm doing Wrong can you please help me know what to type in to get it to work?