Ezio Auditore JKA

eziadito2acportjedia.jpg

So I was playing the Multiplayer earlier tonight, and I started scrolling down the characters list and I was surprised to see an icon of Ezio.  I was more surprised to see that

it was a really well ported model. I don't know how to port models, and I don't remember where I got this model from, and there is no readme file for this, so my question is;

Does anyone know who ported this?

I'm going to create myself a skin using this model, and I'd like to give some credit to who ever ported this. There's even a slight glow added to the skin already.

Rooxon likes this
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

eziadito2acportjedia.jpg

So I was playing the Multiplayer earlier tonight, and I started scrolling down the characters list and I was surprised to see an icon of Ezio.  I was more surprised to see that

it was a really well ported model. I don't know how to port models, and I don't remember where I got this model from, and there is no readme file for this, so my question is;

Does anyone know who ported this?

I'm going to create myself a skin using this model, and I'd like to give some credit to who ever ported this. There's even a slight glow added to the skin already.

Does it come with a sword?