ERROR: MAX_ORIGINAL_EDGES - what is this?

Are those cylinder brushes detail or structural ??

A patch mesh is not a volume. It is a plane that has no effect on vis either way, and therefore it does not matter whether or not it is structural or detail. Unless you mean he has taken a brush and clipped into a cylinder of course.

Damn... Again. I think it is because i rotate too many cilinders D: Because i made a senate platforms , Copy two of them and I was rotating them.

Be careful with free rotation. Also, do not touch CSG subtract. Ever. Like Szico says.

I removed them. My friend will make a md3 model of them. He said that I exceed the number of triangles. He was right i think ... because i use many things that created them. I deleted all the platforms and now it works. If i will make the md3 models it will be better idea?

And one question... If i will make a cycle using a brush not a using a patch cilidner it will be worst or better?

I removed them. My friend will make a md3 model of them. He said that I exceed the number of triangles. He was right i think ... because i use many things that created them. I deleted all the platforms and now it works. If i will make the md3 models it will be better idea?

It might. In certain situations it's better to make a portion an MD3 or an ASE model instead of brushwork . . .

Signature.jpg

If you need to have a piece of brushwork and patches be able to be a modular asset that you can rotate, it's best to compile that object into an ASE and use it as a misc_model.

You'll create a lot of clip brushes with autoclipping. It's best to clip the object as simply as possible manually, using as few brushes as possible. Autoclipping will take every triangle in the model and create a clip brush.

If you need to have a piece of brushwork and patches be able to be a modular asset that you can rotate, it's best to compile that object into an ASE and use it as a misc_model.

You'll create a lot of clip brushes with autoclipping. It's best to clip the object as simply as possible manually, using as few brushes as possible. Autoclipping will take every triangle in the model and create a clip brush.

Yeah i was expecting that D: I must be careful . Anyway Many thanks guys for help ^^