Large Imperial officer request thread

#1.

Obviously, the Imperial officers in JKO and JKA, well...sucked. As a huge Imperial officer fan, I was delighted when I found Cryptaea's reskins of Hapslash's Improved Imperial Officer with customizable rank insignias, code cylinders, etc. However, most of these accessories are surfed off by default, and, as far as I know, model parts can only be surfed on in .npc files, after JKA got rid of .surf files. Could someone either modify the model so the accessories are surfed on by default and can be surfed off in a .skin file, OR tell me how to surf on model parts without modifying the model or using a .npc file and the playermodel command.

#2.

Hapslash (again) started a great General Veers model, but unfortunately, like so much of his work, it was never finished. My second request is an Imperial officer with General Veers' Imperial army trooper armor.

Reference pics:

DRow4-MajorGeneralVeers-ESB.png

Maximilian_Veers_NEGTC.jpg

Optional: Goggles up and down, customizable rank insignia like above.

#3.

MBII came with two Imperial models I like: an Imperial Commando and an AT-ST Pilot.

First: model of these two models so that they are either wearing their goggles on their helmets like these guys:

Atstcrew.jpg

or don't have any goggles at all, like these guys:

NAVYTRP.png

Optional: A modified Imperial Commando to look like a Field Commander from Empire at War:

Empire_at_War_commander.JPG

#4.

Not an Imperial officer, but I don't feel like creating a new Rebel thread:

A model of a Rebel Honor Guard.

Reference pics:

Rebel_Honor_Guard.png

GalenTorg-ANH.png

Optional: the electropole with effects.

#5.

Again, not an Imperial officer:

The base Rebel trooper with the visor down like an Honor Guard.

#6.

The Imperial officer model from the first request with Galak Fyyar's head.

Optional: The model with customizable heads, like the Jedi head, the Chiss head, the Kyle head, etc.

Note:

I do NOT expect all of these requests to be fulfilled. One or two would be fine with me, but I wouldn't care that much if no one takes any of these. This thread was just a way for me to get my ideas out.

Yes, I did that model. And the reason why there's nothing underneath the goggles is way to macabre to explain. No, really, it's because I extruded some of the face edges to make them (reaaaaally cheap). It still have the original model, I'll put a new head in there without goggles. I think the helmet and general shape needs a revamp too.

I'm not retexturing anything. I'm refurbishing the imperial commando I did for the Dark Forces mod. I'm not going to leave it like a standard officer with a snow shovel helmet, I'm going to make a proper imperial navy commando.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not retexturing anything. I'm refurbishing the imperial commando I did for the Dark Forces mod. I'm not going to leave it like a standard officer with a snow shovel helmet, I'm going to make a proper imperial navy commando.

Are we talking about the Navy Commando as in the Navy Trooper + Commando or Navy Commando as in the one from the TFU game?