Kylo Ren's (Ben Solo's) Light Side Lightsaber (Flashback)

Some time ago this spring I found on one of the lightsaber forums this concept, which turns out to be almost accurate to the one from the movie

p7qnvmf.jpg

It's almost spot-on, only the blue blade version doesn't have the red wire sticking out of it.

Until we get further confirmation on colors. Hilt is from either SW Pinball TFA or Force Arena "Kylo Ren" modified to look like Ben Solo's saber from the flash back scene in TLJ.

sZkj5B3.jpg

EpBOLI2.jpg

W5gSzq7.jpg

Download > Ben Solo Lightsaber

Hold up, hold up. Where did you get that TLJ Kylo Ren Skin and where can we download it? Plasma's is good and all, but that face looks so much like Adam Driver.

Check my WIP page. Model comes from The Punisher from SW Pinball TFA game, legs, torso, head, hair are from mobile game SW Force Arena. Cape is from new EA Battlefront II (2017). Hilt is from Pinball TFA I just tried to remove the crossguards and reskin it. It's not that great but it works. Saber can be downloaded here, but I only released a previous version of the model for certain reasons.

Check my WIP page. Model comes from The Punisher from SW Pinball TFA game, legs, torso, head, hair are from mobile game SW Force Arena. Cape is from new EA Battlefront II (2017). Hilt is from Pinball TFA I just tried to remove the crossguards and reskin it. It's not that great but it works. Saber can be downloaded here, but I only released a previous version of the model for certain reasons.

Thanks man, the model looks brilliant. But his eyes are like a deer in headlights lol.

• 1 month later...

Made a couple different versions of the hilt.

Ppd3eyB.jpg

You can vote for the coloring over here, although I'm still deciding as to whether I should keep it silver or style it to look more like Luke's. Mind you, I did edit Rooxon's, but I like the style of hilt he had over a port :).

Well, Rooxon is one of THE MASTER hilt makers of this current decade and possibly beyond, so....:)

AuriusPheonix likes this

@AuriusPhoenix Actually, that's not a bad idea. Variety never hurt anyone, right?

Why not keep the three?

Not a bad idea at all. Still finishing and tuning some details, still gonna ask for feedback. The main question is a simple one:

Do I make the lightsaber look more like Luke's? Jedi usually base their designs off of their masters. I figure mixing some black, gold, and a more reflective silver....