Downloaded it and tested it. Had to edit my run jkgalaxies.bat to "jkgalaxies.x86.exe +set cl_renderer "rd-galaxies" +set fs_game "JKG" +set fs_cdpath "." +set fs_basepath "../"" to make it work. I also had to rename the folder JKG_Dev to JKG. So far I'm having a couple crashes whenever I select the new items (jetpack and armors) in the shop.

oops :

Note that you'll only have to edit the .bat if you put the folder into the gamedata folder, i changed it so that it should be placed in the Jedi Academy folder. but the folder is named wrong.

I've heard about the crashing issue from someone else. I'll look into it later today and see what's going on with it.

Downloaded it and tested it. Had to edit my run jkgalaxies.bat to "jkgalaxies.x86.exe +set cl_renderer "rd-galaxies" +set fs_game "JKG" +set fs_cdpath "." +set fs_basepath "../"" to make it work. I also had to rename the folder JKG_Dev to JKG. So far I'm having a couple crashes whenever I select the new items (jetpack and armors) in the shop.

Do you know which armors crashed in the shop?  I think I know what the jetpack problem is, but not sure about armor. 

EDIT: looks like gloves_stormtrooper breaks

Edited by Darth Futuza

JKG Developer

i had it with the tropper helmet, but i got the armor instead of the helmet when i had it on. but the item stuff semse to be random, as i was in thired person and enter the shop and then crashed on it after i run around and play with some new guns and stuff :)

i had it with the tropper helmet, but i got the armor instead of the helmet when i had it on. but the item stuff semse to be random, as i was in thired person and enter the shop and then crashed on it after i run around and play with some new guns and stuff :)

Are you sure it wasn't just displaying the wrong icon?  (Says its torso armor and works but is still using stormtrooper helmet?)

JKG Developer

Are you sure it wasn't just displaying the wrong icon?  (Says its torso armor and works but is still using stormtrooper helmet?)

well it show me the helmet in the shop and when i had it on it was a plate/amor pease instead of the helmet the icon could have been place wrong 

Your General Location (for ping/timezone)

-Great Lakes (EST/GMT-5? timezone standards are horrible)
What times work best for you (on your timezone)

-I'm nocturnal so any time not early morning
What platform you use (Windows, Linux or Mac; optional)

-Windows
How many people you want to bring along with you (optional)

-My cat?
Whether or not you can record video (optional)

-I can