BATTLEFRONT MODELS TO JKA? :D

It's gathering dust in a folder.

Well, if you ever get the motivation to finish it off and complete it, you definitely should do. You certainly wouldn't have a lack of encouragement or enthusiasm behind you, that's for sure. Maybe not anytime soon, but possibly some time in the new year.. It could be something worth looking into. If your Darth Malgus model is anything to go by, it could be truly special.

Omega likes this

That would be lervish/plasma's take on the character, sure it has some not so accurate things such as the hair and hands-sleeves cover, but it's still a very decent model all the same

Yes. It is a very decent model. But little things (as mentioned in my previous post about the "fat" sleeves) that stick out like a sore thumb.. They downgrade the model's overall quality and accuracy.. Which can, in-turn, ultimately, leave a bad taste. I'm not knocking the model in any way, but personally, I'm a sucker for authenticity & accuracy when it comes to movie representation, so I'm much more in favour of the recent work and models of what Psyk0Sith, dark_apprentice and The Punisher have shown. lervish and Plasma's iteration is more fitting to be a "placeholder" model.

Yes. It is a very decent model. But little things (as mentioned in my previous post about the "fat" sleeves) that stick out like a sore thumb.. They downgrade the model's overall quality and accuracy.. Which can, in-turn, ultimately, leave a bad taste. I'm not knocking the model in any way, but personally, I'm a sucker for authenticity & accuracy when it comes to movie representation, so I'm much more in favour of the recent work and models of what Psyk0Sith, dark_apprentice and The Punisher have shown. lervish and Plasma's iteration is more fitting to be a "placeholder" model.

While the body is spot on perfect, the model's head could use A LOT more work. Kylo's head (the unmasked one) looks as if a troll was his mother. Or father. Or both. O_O

You guys are kinda driving home the point that "ports are replacements to original work."

You guys just kinda shit all over plasmas work. Original work. Modeled work.

I was just making a clear and obvious point, that nobody who's done a Kylo Ren model, has managed to get his sleeves/arms accurate. I wasn't knocking Plasma/lervish’s model, at all. Then it all just seemed to "escalate" from there. We're not disrespecting lervish's model. You're just reading too much into what people are saying..
TheWhitePhoenix likes this

You guys are kinda driving home the point that "ports are replacements to original work."

You guys just kinda shit all over plasmas work. Original work. Modeled work.

Actually, no. If you read my previous comment JAWS, I praised the body as being spot on, the TLJ addition being very impressive in my book. It's the head that needs work cause if you look at it from the side, the nose is unnaturally large and the face seems...trollish. With work, it could be improved upon. Of course, there's a difference between criticism and bashing. This is the former.

If you read my previous comment... very impressive... It's the head that needs work cause

.. With work, it could be improved upon. Of course, there's a difference between criticism and bashing.. etc etc

Yeah for sure. There's definitely a difference. But I do feel like the surplus of modelers in the community have a legitimate concern that was brought up and I do stand by my point.
TheWhitePhoenix likes this