Unreleased Maps

Im going to be releasing some of my older works soon, as a teaser i'll start posting some screens, sorry, when you have 100+ map files you get lost in what has to be done, etc.

Anyone want to take a guess at this map? (hint: its the largest map ive ever made)

shot0008-5.jpg

Based Apon a cartoon in the 80s, which was based apon an NES video game (those with a great childhood would know this one)

shot0009-5.jpg

Original:

Triforce_of_Power_The_Moblins_Are_Revolting.png

the clocktower V2, is basicly all of Castlevania rendored in one map, including the entire castle, due to my former HDD dying i had a huge revert

Castle Dracula aka Castlevania (formally clocktower v2)

stairs to the keep:

shot0010-4.jpg

inside the clock tower, looking up:

shot0018.jpg

keep/throne room:

shot0011-3.jpg

gazing up at the castle: (layout inspired from vanhelsing film)

shot0012-4.jpg

Ball room:

shot0013-2.jpg

shot0014-2.jpg

main hall: (with trees by Inyri)

shot0015-2.jpg

shot0016-2.jpg

Hah, well I wasnt born till '89 so wont know this cartoon :P

and the reason I animated that grandfather clock was cause your clocks in your village werent animated

Another lost map well maps, was for SP, it was all 3 of the bowser stages from mario 64, and some from galaxy, sadly those were completely lost when my former Main died, if I can ever get a logic board for that hdd, i'll be able to restore the data

clock hands move in real time, pendlum swings, I was going to animate the weights as well, but figured that was overkill, since its just a sitting area inside a giant castle's clock tower, I seem to enjoy finer details, but overlook the more important details in mapping >.<

The tall case Grandfather clock will be avable as a seperate download when I start releasing my prefabs