C3P0 teaches R2D2 how to sing

@@fokai

Great video. Surprisingly well edited and timed. I especially like the versatile camera angles, which brings more depth.

Nerd correction: It's spelled C-3PO, with the letter O instead of a zero; R2-D2 is spelled with a minus in the middle. Bonus tip: You can also write their nicknames, which are

Threepio and Artoo.  :)

Amazing, very well done! May I know how long did this take to make and what tools did you use to do so? Genuinely curious

Hello Penekowski,

I began this video project (along with another Christmas video) since Christmas of last year but had to put it aside for a while. I resumed work on it during the summer when I had more free time. In total it took me a few weeks to complete the video in its entirety.

I used ent's Jedi Academy Movie Maker (JAMME) to film each scene and Sony Vegas for some minor editing.

Thank you for watching my video and I appreciate your curiosity in the production process. :)

Fokai

Smoo and the_raven like this

It's like Jaian(Takeshi Gouda) in Doraemon, right?

When they hear his terrible music, inexplicable damage comes and hurt them. That's why kyle and dessan died.

Wow... How nice... With this, I can defeat anyone !  However I need 3PO and R2D2.

• 2 weeks later...