Boothand's gamedev weeklies

I'll be posting videos, GIFs, screenshots and more of the development process of a game I'm working on, on Facebook, Twitter and Youtube, so might as well post them here since there's some game development interest around here!

I'm a fresh indie dev company alone (DeltaQuack), but it's my day (and weekend) job nonetheless! The next game is currently under the working title 'Gun & Buckler' and was started some weeks ago. It's an online multiplayer game where you play as acrobatic frogs with laser guns and reflective shields.

Smoo, Psyk0Sith, z3filus and 2 others like this
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hahah, because he looks like a pimp when he walks? :D

d3f04e6049.gif

Alas, I cannot promote smoking, it would be a bad influence on frogs all over the internet.

Replace that shield with a briefcase, give him a cigar, a fedora and a tux, and he'd be a badass mob boss with that walk. :D

Hahaha, yes but also exploding frogs from smoking is hilarious, cruel but true!

That would be cruel, but I'm pretty sure that's an urban legend! Every smoking frog I've met on the street has stayed intact. One time I met a frog who didn't smoke, so I gave him a high five. My hand was stuck in his fingers for a week. It was horrible, all he wanted to eat was bugs.

Replace that shield with a briefcase, give him a cigar, a fedora and a tux, and he'd be a badass mob boss with that walk. :D

In a couple of years you'll make a full conversion mod called Gun & Briefcase. In exchange I'll make a full frog conversion mod for JK2, replacing Kyle with a frog, and Desann is just a big fly zooming around flopping its wings. Tavion is a cricket. And Jan is just Jan, she offers no second thought to being a frog's girlfriend.

Circa, Futuza and eezstreet like this