1st person(.md3) shading in Blender

Go to solution Solved by Langerd,

Hello everyone, in Blender how do you change the path of the shader for the first person? I tried going to objects, and went down to custom properties but nothing is there. I select on different parts of the gun, but nothing came up that I could change. I already know how to do it for third person (.glm), but not for 1st. Thank you for your time. 

Hello everyone, in Blender how do you change the path of the shader for the first person? I tried going to objects, and went down to custom properties but nothing is there. I select on different parts of the gun, but nothing came up that I could change. I already know how to do it for third person (.glm), but not for 1st. Thank you for your time. 

You must go down in the object options - custom properties - select add - edit - rename "prop" to the "md3shader" - propert value rename to the path of the texture. It should work now.

jxSLk6s.jpg

You must add and edit it like this - property name to md3shader and property value to the path of Your texture.

Not related, but is that gun connected to a bone in the hand's skeleton or something similar? If so, how did you do it? It would help a lot in animations.