Who is more Annoying? (Penin vs. Binks)

Rosh Penin vs. Jar Jar Binks  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the more annoying character in the Star Wars Universe?

TBH, at least Rosh became less annoying at the end of the game if you chose the Light Side. Hell, even if you kill him in the Dark Side path, he still had experience in his voice and wasn't as naive. Jar Jar on the other hand...so annoying that credit to George Lucas, he just pushed Jar Jar further and further until in Revenge of the Sith, he had no lines.

Rosh wasn't featured enough to annoy me, you know? Someone actually addressed this in some discussion.

Jar Jar was...ok, maybe it's because I was a kid when watching Ep1 the first time, but frankly I found Obi-Wan's shenanigans (especially in the cg TCW) to be more annoying. And then there were Anakin, Senator Amidala, and those two damned droids...I HOPE THEY ALL BURN IN HELL!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Um, got carried away, sorry about that... :ph34r:

Too bad the poll doesn't feature a third option, an open one. -_-

TheWhitePhoenix likes this

Jar jar is good comic relief that is needed with such wooden acting in the prequels.

He got better in the clone wars series, especially the scene pretending to be the general. His fumbling with that chair at grievous's desk is comedy gold.

Rosh was definitely more annoying and i did not like the cutscenes in ja with him. Part could have been the voice acting, but, the character of Rosh himself was a bit of the problem for me.

the_raven, Noodle, Smoo and 1 other like this

You're comparing dog shit to bird shit, but at least Jar Jar proved to be useful in the Clone Wars show. Rosh just pissed me off because of how much of a snarky, arrogant dumbfuck he was. Jar Jar is an idiot, but an idiot that genuinely cares for everyone and he accepts that he isn't really that bright or talented. 

the_raven likes this

You're comparing dog shit to bird shit, but at least Jar Jar proved to be useful in the Clone Wars show. Rosh just pissed me off because of how much of a snarky, arrogant dumbfuck he was. Jar Jar is an idiot, but an idiot that genuinely cares for everyone and he accepts that he isn't really that bright or talented. 

As someone who has been shitted by birds several times I can say that I'd rather step on dog shit than have to spend hours washing my hair again. I guess that means Jar Jar's the dog shit. 

Wasa likes this
  • 4 weeks later...

i 'd go with Rosh, despite Jarjar has a high anoying factor with me. Binks was instrumental in the rise of the Empire, and since I am a clonetrooper / stormtrooper fanboy, i give points to Jarjar for getting Palps in the hotseat, thus winning this popularity contest.  

Gorc likes this