New maps for KOTF

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys! First off I want to say that I am more than impressed and excited about your mod. It’s the greatest new Star Wars game I’ve seen in years and I think you guys are amazing for what you are doing. I only wanted to ask if the Duel Of The fates map version 3 from Alpha would be included in the beta and if you have or would add more Geonosis related maps like one involving the battle of Geonosis but a little better. I know it may be a little late and I don’t want to seem ungrateful at all, I absolutely am grateful. I was just wanting to ask because I saw your maps and they are so amazing! And I have so many creative ideas for single player when it is released and as a Star Wars fan I am deeply excited about what you are doing. Keep up the good work and thank you so much!

Hello guys! First off I want to say that I am more than impressed and excited about your mod. It’s the greatest new Star Wars game I’ve seen in years and I think you guys are amazing for what you are doing. I only wanted to ask if the Duel Of The fates map version 3 from Alpha would be included in the beta and if you have or would add more Geonosis related maps like one involving the battle of Geonosis but a little better. I know it may be a little late and I don’t want to seem ungrateful at all, I absolutely am grateful. I was just wanting to ask because I saw your maps and they are so amazing! And I have so many creative ideas for single player when it is released and as a Star Wars fan I am deeply excited about what you are doing. Keep up the good work and thank you so much!

Thank you for your support.

Also keep in mind these are not our maps, they were made by some very talented individuals whom we basically owe our souls to.

None of the maps that I'm aware of will be removed between Alpha and Beta, I know we want to add in the Starkiller Base interior map, but that's about it. If the map you're describing is in KOTF already, then it shouldn't be removed.

Thank you for your support.

Also keep in mind these are not our maps, they were made by some very talented individuals whom we basically owe our souls to.

None of the maps that I'm aware of will be removed between Alpha and Beta, I know we want to add in the Starkiller Base interior map, but that's about it. If the map you're describing is in KOTF already, then it shouldn't be removed.

I completely understand. Thank you for taking the time to reply to my post! I really appreciate it! Good luck! And may the force be with you!

is it possible that in perhaps the final release that we have scenerios set up on maps as like missions such as, save the younglings at the jedi temple or something that is a quick mission but fun? or perhaps like "a bounty hunter has killed a jedi capture him"

is it possible that in perhaps the final release that we have scenerios set up on maps as like missions such as, save the younglings at the jedi temple or something that is a quick mission but fun? or perhaps like "a bounty hunter has killed a jedi capture him"

Might be interesting, I'll consider it.