A Common Issue with Weapons

I seem to have an issue: I am unable to use my Jedi Academy weapons by pressing left mouse button, which somehow acts like mouse wheel down now. in other words, my sabres will not swing and my guns will not fire regular shots. Even after I added and removed three NPC and SP skin files and one menu customizations pack and reinstalled my copy twenty-three times, nothing changes. Is there somehow an error the game enacted? Does anyone know how to fix this?

I seem to have an issue: I am unable to use my Jedi Academy weapons by pressing left mouse button, which somehow acts like mouse wheel down now. in other words, my sabres will not swing and my guns will not fire regular shots. Even after I added and removed three NPC and SP skin files and one menu customizations pack and reinstalled my copy twenty-three times, nothing changes. Is there somehow an error the game enacted? Does anyone know how to fix this?

Have you tried to use the options menu? In there, you can reassign your buttons in the 'Controls' tab. That's the easiest solution.