[JAO] Jedi Academy Order!

ZelZel

Untitled_1.png

Hello all, my name is EvilNurseMD1, or in the Clan, JAO, Cortana Eve/Zelos'Koon. Do you like Pie? (Catch you attention yet? :P )  I am posting this to let everyone know we are still alive and running, since 2014. 

Have you always wanted to Role Play as a:

• Jedi Master
  • Sith Lord of the Dark
  • Smuggler
  • Bounty Hunter
  • Solider
  • and many, many more?

Well search no more because you came to the right post! We have many members who are always active just about everyday! Your character can start as whatever you want, but, of course, you would have to progress your character in training, missions, exciting adventures and drama in order to do so. You can also be almost any species you want! We accept all! But do not worry, if you do not feel like doing those all the time, feel free to stay at the Temple and train on your force powers, Lightsaber skills, Blaster skills, you name it!   :lol:

We want everyone who joins to tell their unique story. The Members here are willing to hear your ideas and or suggestions, taking all into account. We hope to see many new Jedi, Sith, Soldiers, Bounty Hunters, and many more unique people in the vast open Galaxy full of adventure, Mysteries, and...Fear.  ;)  Thank you for reading, i hope to see some new exciting members!! 

0Pu3b5X.gif

Prepare for an exciting Adventure in our year of 385 ABY!!

Forum Link: https://discord.gg/a4s6KxU

Smoo and Zokon like this