Mods like Kyle Katarn Ultimate?

Or whatever it was called, where it replaced everything jaden, including his voice during cutscenes, with Kyle Katarn and removed Kyle's actual character and made him some random jedi. I was looking around for more mods like this but have failed to find any and was wondering if anyone here knew where any were, if they exist of course. Also, while I'm here: Does anyone know any good spots where I can find some more mods aside from this site (which is wonderful btw)? *Jedi Academy*

Smoo likes this

Or whatever it was called, where it replaced everything jaden, including his voice during cutscenes, with Kyle Katarn and removed Kyle's actual character and made him some random jedi. I was looking around for more mods like this but have failed to find any and was wondering if anyone here knew where any were, if they exist of course. Also, while I'm here: Does anyone know any good spots where I can find some more mods aside from this site (which is wonderful btw)? *Jedi Academy*

I don't know about a Kyle mod, or anything that replaces Jaden with Kyle. Do you remember the site you got it from, or at least where you've seen it? If it's from PCGamemods, there is little chance to find it.

For the mods, I think you can fully rely on this site, even if it doesn't have as much content as other sites. But there are frequent updates with exclusive content. Anything else has been shutdown, most notably jk3files.com (the files are still hosted on GameFront, though) and PCGamemods, which were the ultimate champions of Jedi Knight mods. You can take a look at ModDB as well, but be warned: Many small mods, if not most of them, have been uploaded by some random users who think it's a great idea to take credit for something they didn't even made (it's all about the points you get on ModDB!).