Siege Event

Turquoise Dragon

10 members have voted

1. 1. Would you attend?

• Yes
    • No

So after a brief mention during Sunday's Hydroball game, the idea hit to have a siege event/tourney. *rS! has a private siege server that we could run on, unless someone else has another private server we can use. It is located in Washington D.C., USA (east coast), has a number of custom maps, and is at the address 50.63.117.57.29071. It can also be found on the server tracker under the name "Impulse Pug - Cloud".

Just trying to see who would like to do something like this before trying to figure out times and whatnot. Probably aim for around the same time of day as the hydroball event, but this can also be voted upon. Also, the server is passworded. If this all does come to pass, I'll PM attendees the password.

The original idea was to play an *rS! vs. JKHub people game, but that may or may not work out depending on how well people here know the game.

The ping for most Euros is usually 200-300, I think. Also depends on what part of Europe you're in. We have an aussie that gets 250-280 usually and doesn't play half-bad at it.

I think I've never played by choice on a server with a ping worse than 70 (except if I was forced to do so by an ESL matches against americans/russians)... Playing a fps with a ping higher than this is just awful imo.. And 300 is just unplayable

But I wish you good luck with this event

I think I've never played by choice on a server with a ping worse than 70 (except if I was forced to do so by an ESL matches against americans/russians)... Playing a fps with a ping higher than this is just awful imo.. And 300 is just unplayable

But I wish you good luck with this event

Okay, no prob. Everyone has their own comfort limits. Thanks.