I need this ANT-MAN

Yeah I was looking on the thread and saw all the models, wasn't sure if any of them were released on dropbox or anything. I agree with that thread being deleted though, everyone got their hopes up and then were left in the dark. The owners brother just kind of shot the whole thing down, like why would you do all this work and then throw it all away?

Kuhe likes this

Yeah I was looking on the thread and saw all the models, wasn't sure if any of them were released on dropbox or anything. I agree with that thread being deleted though, everyone got their hopes up and then were left in the dark. The owners brother just kind of shot the whole thing down, like why would you do all this work and then throw it all away?

giphy.gif

Kuhe likes this

I found the link to download the model, but someone would have to port it into Jedi Academy. If anyone is interested in doing this it would be greatly appreciated and I will reward them with something for Jedi Academy that they might not have that's hard to find or can't find anymore.

l52607-puo-4031-93326.jpg

https://free3d.com/3d-model/puo-4031-93326.html

If if something hard to find why not share it publicly? I don't want to be mean or anything but I hate people that keep secret stuff for such a great game all for themselves

If if something hard to find why not share it publicly? I don't want to be mean or anything but I hate people that keep secret stuff for such a great game all for themselves

No offense taken, I'm just trying to make it a fair deal I guess. Someone ports it, then rewards them by giving them something they might not have. I feel like a lot of requests on here is all about do it for free and give nothing in return. I have a handful of files for Jedi Academy that are hard to find or can't find anymore though. I just feel like everyone on here already has everything probably, so I try with what I have to offer to maybe make a deal happen due to a lot of requests on here being denied.

No offense taken, I'm just trying to make it a fair deal I guess. Someone ports it, then rewards them by giving them something they might not have. I feel like a lot of requests on here is all about do it for free and give nothing in return. I have a handful of files for Jedi Academy that are hard to find or can't find anymore though. I just feel like everyone on here already has everything probably, so I try with what I have to offer to maybe make a deal happen due to a lot of requests on here being denied.

Maybe you could leave a list of what you have? But yeah, It seems no-one really cares about importing models and stuff anymore, the only good person I can find on here is Jeff :P

Lol I can give you a list of some of the stuff I have, do you think Jeff could maybe port ANT-MAN? Just really wanting that model badly lol

I have the exact breathing replica TFU backhand stance without the need to download a reverse saber, works in SP/MP and no I did not download it on here lol
I have the Master Chief from Halo 1 ported in all the colors
I have a folder of ported real life guns from pistol to rocket launcher with different kinds
I have the Fallout 4 Ranger ported
I have an X-Force Deadpool I skinned from a partially ported Deadpool
I have the hooded/non-hooded robotic legs Darth Maul that was made years ago
I have the Rebels Inquisitor with the actual Rebels head
I have the ported Savage from the Clone Wars
I have 3 packs of ported The Old Republic characters
I have others, just feel free to ask lol