Developer Thread: Fire Phoenix

05.09.2017 Progress Report:

NEW MODELS

As you may know we've been delayed by updating character models as @@Linken stated in one of his progress reports. However we didn't waste time meanwhile. I did a lot of bug fixes and improvements in maps , sounds and effects. Today we officialy finished models upgrading and I would like to present the results.

empire1.jpg 

empire2.jpg 

Rogue One Characters

Rebel1.jpg 

Star Wars Rebels

Rebel2.jpg 

republic1.jpg 

Exclusive KotF Ahsoka Rebels

republic2.jpg 

cis1.jpg 

There are a lot more but I won't take away the pleasure of discovering other skins yourselves.

CINEMA MAP

Thanks to great effort of @@Sidios we have a new cinema map which will be used for KotF video watching events. The map allows to play any video in high quality. The map isn't finished yet but the author is very close to the end. We plan to organise KotF trailer watching event for all people on jkhub after the realse of Beta version. Great fun guaranteed.

Map Preview Screenshots: 

shot0014.jpg 

shot0015.jpg 

shot0014.jpg 

shot0016.jpg 

shot0017.jpg 

shot0015.jpg 

DoodleAye, Jolly, Smoo and 10 others like this
  • 2 months later...

28.11.2017 Progress Report:

In the past few months I've been working on in-game SP ui. I added new menus as well as improved existing JKJA ones. With these menus finished we are only a few steps away from beta release. 

Ladies and Gentlemen feast your eyes on new KotF menus:

KotF Features System

KotF_Features_System.jpg

Improved Setup with more functions

Setup_Menu.jpg

New Angles and Timescale settings

Angles_Menu.jpg

Improved character menu with their respective weapons , saber hilts , force powers , abilities and more

CharacterMenu.jpg

New lightsaber menu with saber glow , core size and ignition flare settings. Also new lightsaber colors added : white , black , unstable red and most importantly RGB thanks which you can set any lightsaber color. These colors can be assigned to any preffered lightsaber hilt. Whether it is Kylo Ren lightsaber hilt or Ezra Bridger.

SaberMenu.jpg

And at last the most waited famous NPC spawner with upgraded design and features.

NPC_Menu.jpg

• 5 months later...

24.05.2018 Progress Report:

A small update is coming soon with a new handy feature in npc spawner menu. Together with Linken we created and option to align any npc to any side. The player can also choose whether the npc will follow the player or not.

shot2018-05-24_12-23-46.jpg

For example you can arrange yoda vs yoda battle over dagobah tree house.

shot2018-05-24_12-27-02.jpg

The next update will also update existing models and skins as well as new variants from sw episode 8