Let's play Search and Destroy.

MUG

Answer this if you are interested:  

9 members have voted

1. 1. What evenings (8PM GMTish) are you free to play SnD?

• Monday
    • Tuesday
    • Wednesday
    • Thursday

Edit: Happening Monday: http://jkhub.org/calendar/event/19-search-and-destroy-kak/

So, as you have probably noticed, I am making a map which features the Search and Destroy gametype (like in CoD and CS)

It's pretty much done now, and it would be neat to play it with a bunch of people. Here's the general idea:

• Clanmod is used to make the guns far more powerfull
  • Two teams, each player gets one life per round
  • Attackers win by arming a bomb at one of two sites, and stopping it from being defused before it detonates, or killing the Defenders
  • Defenders win by killing the Attackers before they arm a bomb, or by defusing it.
  • Rounds are lighting fast.
  • After a round the players should switch teams.
  • First team to win two rounds is the winning team.

Interested? Tell me when you can play. (I have put all the evenings I am free as options).

If people enjoy it, I will make more SnD maps, so we can have more variety, and maybe even make some other gametypes like control points from TF2.

Fine with any of those, as I don't get to do much at the moment. I guess I'll vote Thursday, since it's the most weekendish one.

If you can do all of them, can you vote all of them? =P that way I don't end up excluding someone else by accident, because Thursday is 1 vote ahead =P

If you can do all of them, can you vote all of them? =P that way I don't end up excluding someone else by accident, because Thursday is 1 vote ahead =P

The last time I voted for all the choices I broke the forum :S. If I delete my vote, can I revote?

<edit>

I totally can.

But yeah, what he says

v

Kak CP seems to be completely dead. I would like to blame a great many people for it, but shall restrain myself at this stage xD

In short, the server is firmly locked in JKG mode and i cannot use the file manager to upload the map. So consider the event delayed until such a time as we can use the server/get a working one.

(I totally said this would happen >.>)