Fm3Re V2.00 Release!

FM3RE v2.00 has finally arrived, sorry to keep you waiting  :sun: 

Here is the dropbox link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hc0wiaursu2y66k/FM3RE.rar?dl=0

Thank you, my friends and fellow Sith, it's been a hell of a journey developing FM3RE.

Please enjoy ForceMod III - Return of The Emperor (FM3RE) and may the force be with you,

Blackwyrm

---------------------------------------------------------------------
SUMMARY
---------------------------------------------------------------------

ForceMod III - Return of The Emperor (FM3RE) is an immersive and innovative mod by the VHRG Empire for the award winning Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy (JKIII) game that any Star Wars fan could enjoy.

FM3RE represents my vision for what FM3 should be, that is, a mod which combines elements from Official Canon (The Films, The Clone Wars, Rebels, etc.) and Legends Canon (The Expanded Universe) into one complete package.

Although FM3RE has technically only been in development for 4 years, my vision for FM3RE has been in development since the formation of my clan in 2006.

Thus, after more than 10 years in the making, ForceMod III - Return of The Emperor has finally arrived...

Players can choose from 29 unique Classes in 6 different Factions:
- Jedi: Warden, Aurorian, Sentinel, Ancient One
- Sith: Cardinal, Zealot, Crypt Guardian, Dark Sage
- Merc: Mandalorian, Bounty Hunter, HotShot, Commando
- Military: Stormtrooper, Spacetrooper, Clonetrooper, Royal Guard, Scout, ARC Trooper
- Species: Wookiee, Tusken Raider, Noghri Warrior, Yuuzhan Vong, Gungan
- Droid: Battle Droid, Super Battle Droid, Droideka, Assassin Droid, Darktrooper

Players also have access to:
- Level 4 Force Powers, combine Light & Dark Sides, Charged Powers, 5 new Force Ranks
- Merc Gadgets: Jetpack, Cloaking, Dual Pistols, Flame Gauntlet, Radar, Camouflage, and more
- Model Scaling, Class based Model System, Bot Class support
- Includes Tchouky's Advanced RGB Sabers
- And much, much more...

Based off of the popular ForceMod III - Return of the Sith by Azymn, the ultimate ForceMod III module awaits you.

The Emperor Has Returned...

THIS MODIFICATION IS NOT MADE, DISTRIBUTED, OR SUPPORTED BY ACTIVISION, RAVEN, OR LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC. 
ELEMENTS TM & © LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC AND/OR ITS LICENSORS.

Edited by Guest

For additional information regarding FM3RE, my clan (VHRG), or ForceMod III in general, please feel free to visit our website @ http://www.phrgempire.com/

If you would like to communicate with me regarding FM3RE (download problems, feedback, etc.), or any other matter, you may do so here on this post or over at VHRG's Forum @ http://s10.zetaboard...G_Empire/index/

FM3RE v2.00 is a complete overhaul of the module and is far larger in scale than any of its previous versions, so if you still have yet to do so, I strongly suggest you give v2.00 a shot   :winkthumb:

Please let me know what you guys think of FM3RE v2.00 and as always, may the force be with you all  :sun:

Blackwyrm