Door Won't Stay Opened.

So I've made a big ass door that I'd like to remain opened once used by trigger_once (not pressed as a button). I've been experimenting with "Delay" and "Wait" values, but it seems it won't do the trick, the door keeps closing.

One other thing that I noticed is if you use trigger_once or trigger_multiple by pressing it to open a door with a Wait of 0, it stays opened or closed. It depends on how you press it. I wanted to do the same thing for non-button pressing trigger_once, but I guess that's not it.

Suggestions/Examples?

So I've made a big ass door that I'd like to remain opened once used by trigger_once (not pressed as a button). I've been experimenting with "Delay" and "Wait" values, but it seems it won't do the trick, the door keeps closing.

One other thing that I noticed is if you use trigger_once or trigger_multiple by pressing it to open a door with a Wait of 0, it stays opened or closed. It depends on how you press it. I wanted to do the same thing for non-button pressing trigger_once, but I guess that's not it.

Suggestions/Examples?

Did you try using a wait value of -1? That should keep it open after being triggered.

Does the func_door have any special value selected? It should have the box checked in 'toggle' and you should only trigger once with a trigger_once entity. If you do trigger_multiple and have a wait of 0, it means that it will trigger the entity many times in the span of a second. 

Does the func_door have any special value selected? It should have the box checked in 'toggle' and you should only trigger once with a trigger_once entity. If you do trigger_multiple and have a wait of 0, it means that it will trigger the entity many times in the span of a second. 

Seems like checking the "Toggle" box ON did the trick, along with a "Wait" of -1. Thank you very much Noodle and everyone else that gave me tips.