Some 3D stuff

I create and edit stuff mostly for roleplaying purposes, but some of my work will be available for download.

Recently I'm into weapons...

(soon)

(soon)

...some minor addons...

c2r9gVx.png

(looks 10 times better in game)

...vehicles (not so recently)...

V3ESF2O.png

(M-Wing!)

...and frankensteining.

RdkB8g9.png

(beard came from Fallout: New Vegas)

<script> </script>

k4far, The Punisher, Jeff and 11 others like this

No way, I love the add-on you did! One of the first things I tried to do when learning how to use blender was to create different goggles and hats, but yours look so great! If you decide to release some of thsi stuff for the public and as something that other modders can use, it'd be a great contribution to the community! 

No way, I love the add-on you did! One of the first things I tried to do when learning how to use blender was to create different goggles and hats, but yours look so great! If you decide to release some of thsi stuff for the public and as something that other modders can use, it'd be a great contribution to the community! 

Here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/db43bnmbj1is1dj/goggles.zip?dl=0

(.blend, textures and .shader template)

Made in Blender and Substance Painter.

yeyo JK, Jeff and Fender like this

I like the Marauder. Its detailed with what looks like flanged grade 5 bolts or maybe washers added. Upon closer inspection, it's washers or a raised machined surface. The cage looks stamped with no discernible welds. If it's that detailed I would like to see some other fasteners or details.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...