Hello guys

I'm playing Jedi Academy since its release and created many mods years ago but i have never released them anywhere and most of them are gone now.

Suddenly a year ago i came across this website because the jediknight filefront went down.

I was amazed by the content and community this site has and decided to start modding again.

I have learned many new things from the JKHub like building menus, modding maps, scripting and creating smarter npcs.

So I finally decided to make an account.

I'm working on a custom menu right now where you can play as some star wars characters from the entire saga, open a spawn system menu for these characters inlcuding JA npcs, load any Jedi Academy mission,

edit camera settings and execute some extra cheat commands.

and yeah, this is kinda KOTF inspired :D

I have also made a custom tantive IV singleplayer level a while ago for own learning purposes.

But its unfinished and very unpolished I doubt anyone would like to see that.

so yeah just wanted to say hello to everyone.

Smoo likes this

Sry I should have written that in the modding forum. Not in my introduction.

At the moment I am too busy to join a bigger mod project but I wish them best luck for the project.

Maybe I will come back to it some day as soon as I have the time.  ^_^

Welcome dude! Hope you are able to do some of those awesome projects!

I've actually done a few of those myself! I made a mod called NpcSP which lets you spawn base npcs in game. Also, CamSp lets you play with camera angles in real time. Hope you can get inspired by some of what I've done and make it better!