Saboteur Faceplate

@@Lancelot

The visor is transparent, though that is a bit difficult to see in the screenshot. I could try seeing if it's possible to make it more transparent though.

Yes, it's hard to see. Only if you look veeeery closely, you can see a face. But I wasn't really sure about that.

Anyway, if you manage to make it a little more transparent, that would be great.

@

Well, uhh... Sorry, I think lol. You can still make your own if you want to :)

Um... You can make whatever changes you want to it lol. Also, if, by chance, you happen to release this, I would like to be credited, but you don't have to give me credit.

@

Well, uhh... Sorry, I think lol. You can still make your own if you want to :)

Um... You can make whatever changes you want to it lol. Also, if, by chance, you happen to release this, I would like to be credited, but you don't have to give me credit.

(I'm definitely releasing this...Eventually...)

Also, fun fact, apparently textures aren't involved with rendering the visor? At least, that's how I ended up getting it. Apparently it just refers to the solid black color in textures/common, and then renders a chrome effect over it. That's a bit annoying because I can't seem to get it to have backface culling because of that, but other than that I guess it's fine?

(I'm definitely releasing this...Eventually...)

Also, fun fact, apparently textures aren't involved with rendering the visor? At least, that's how I ended up getting it. Apparently it just refers to the solid black color in textures/common, and then renders a chrome effect over it. That's a bit annoying because I can't seem to get it to have backface culling because of that, but other than that I guess it's fine?

It's shader based, find the line in the universal shader file and create your own shader to replace it with whatever you want. Same principle as replacing a player model with a .pk3 outside of the stock assets.

• 1 year later...