Emotes in JKA SP?

I hope, that is not to much. That would be pretty cool. Thank you.

amATease

amHips

amKneel

amSit1

amSit2

amSit3

amSit4

amSurrender

amWait

amWon

amHiltThrow2

amShake

amNod

I don't play JA+, so I don't know what some of those animations are. Still, I think I can do today or tomorrow a small test that should allow you to play some animations in SP.

Edit: Did an experiment just now. Tell me if this would be useful to you, just imagine it with more animations and options. The sky is the limit.

You are awsome! Looks great. Would there be also a way to bind the animations to different keys? But yeah, thats great! Is there maybe also a animation, where the the character cross their arm in front? Like this?

I'm sure I can make animations bind-ables. There's a cross arms animation, but I can't add it without modifying the _humanoid.gla file, and that's a no-no since it'd make this incompatible with other animation mods. 

Delta-573 likes this

I have uploaded the file to the hub and it's pending approval. Which means you'll be able to download it soon if it's ok.

Since it's a relatively simple mod I don't think there will be any issues. however if there are, do let me know. 

Would it be possible to make another version of this that's more like the MBII V-Chat? If not, that's ok. After all, what you've made is way better than what I could :D

I'm sure it's possible, thought my first concern was to make it work. Maybe in the future I, or anybody else, can make it prettier. 

Could you link source to that? I'd like to set animations to an npc in multiplayer

This doesn't work in multiplayer, sadly. I don't even know if you can make an NPC play animations with a script in MP. 

Smoo likes this