Coders And Scripters For MDTOT!

Im currently recruiting people to help create an expansion for MD2. The expansion will include levels from TOT. I have the maps, models (a few models), and thats about it. The only problem is that I dont know how to even add that to the mod. So, I need people who can work together with eachother to create levels and everything. I dont have modding experience, but apparently creating duels in this game is easy. So if you can help out in any way please do!

Hey dude. Just a word of advice - what you are proposing is insanely difficult. Many modders over that past years have attempted to do what you are doing (including myself) and we've all failed. Not because it's super hard, but because the sheer amount of work is staggering. This is such a huge, labor-intensive project. It's important that you realize that this will not be easy, especially with little to no experience. I apologize if that's too harsh.

Instead - why don't you start with just making one duel from the OT that you like? Start the project small and start it realistically. That way, you can learn about how difficult creating several missions will be and if you decide not to do the rest, you still have one playable mission. Just some advice.

General Howard likes this

Hey dude. Just a word of advice - what you are proposing is insanely difficult. Many modders over that past years have attempted to do what you are doing (including myself) and we've all failed. Not because it's super hard, but because the sheer amount of work is staggering. This is such a huge, labor-intensive project. It's important that you realize that this will not be easy, especially with little to no experience. I apologize if that's too harsh.

Instead - why don't you start with just making one duel from the OT that you like? Start the project small and start it realistically. That way, you can learn about how difficult creating several missions will be and if you decide not to do the rest, you still have one playable mission. Just some advice.

I was actually planning on trying to add the Carbon chamber duel, and see where it goes from there.

therfiles likes this