Would anyone be interested in an instagib tournament?

@ @@the_raven @@MagSul 

These videos show some instagib gameplay in JKA: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGwHk7b1EAo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xcg12mZcSpo

@@Iffo ahh the fellow Mvp, would love to play this with you again :)

@@Circa Well, I'm searching for some to help organizing this stuff - finding players, a suitable time, helping with the mod + of course I'd need a server. So, help in creating a tournament.

Smoo and the_raven like this

My clan does an instagib event every month or two, which is open to anyone that wishes to join. I could post here next time we do one.

We switch to the Instagib IV mod, which only supports disruptors and CTF mode. Would love to have someone make a simple mod like that but also includes options for any weapon and gametype of choice, like I think other mods like jaPro do. I'd rather not mess with big mods like ja+ and japro when I only want this one feature for one event.

Smoo likes this

My clan does an instagib event every month or two, which is open to anyone that wishes to join. I could post here next time we do one.

We switch to the Instagib IV mod, which only supports disruptors and CTF mode. Would love to have someone make a simple mod like that but also includes options for any weapon and gametype of choice, like I think other mods like jaPro do. I'd rather not mess with big mods like ja+ and japro when I only want this one feature for one event.

We should work on it :P

I actually wanna play this! But I'd probably end last place because of all the lag I always get in MP :(

Nah man, I played on American servers with 150+ ping and still did well. The most important thing is being good at bunnyhoppying around and general acrobatics

the_raven likes this