JK:Trinity MOD

hello guys.

i little something i have wanted to share for a long long time, but have not could find the right time.

some know i once worked on EoC Saber system in the old days, i stopped there and tried some other mods out like working on JKG and then i started on my own by

playing around with a new saber system again as a little side project from Warzone. my nephew asked me if i could try make a mod for him, about

2 years ago to make a better saber system from what i had done before and then i tried to come up with this.

*new Hud,

*no BP at all

*based on openings when you useing you attacks, can do some small trick with mblock to sort of counter attack and hit you enemy after

*slap moves.

*SP Shield flash when getting hit.

and a lot more.*

*New BLock anim

*SFX Saber

*better Saber Clash EFX

*Added Manual Block to work wtih attack at the same time. so time running is a tactic aswell

*removed basejka Auto Block and maked manual block to work on parrying blaster shoots

The Saber system is based of from a close OJP code there never saw the days of light for long time ago where i had it on my HDD and wanted to try it out. i started removing*

*Mishaps

*Dodge*

*Fake Attack

*Stanima/Force power drain when attacking.

and a lot more

and then started adding new stuff like damage on movemens and bounce option 

where it where more over at the BaseJKA saber system with blocking and bounce on the saber inpact

more or less the code is not OJP anymore, and this is what i got out of it with some little coding for the bot AI.

it is way more fun with players and the combat looks more diffent in that then it does with the bot as it is more instens with players :)

i hope you like it, and maybe some day i can do more of it by having someone try it out with me. and other players

UPDATE:

Hey all a little video update for the mod.

a lot has change sense the last video that is posted in here with the bot i fight with,

this time its my nephew who is my enemie  :P and also who have helped alot with anim and ideas for the mod as well

So the changes that has been made so far.

Added Back Force Power use when swinging the Saber for balance agains force use,

when a player has less then 25 depends on the stance he will get in to a stagger when the saber blade get hit

added More Parry anim for each side so there is 8 anim in all for the to manual block with, TOP BLOCK, BACK TOP BLOCK, TOP LEFT and TOP RIGHT BLOCK, BACK LEFT and RIGHT BLOCK and LEFT and RIGHT BLOCK side LOWER LEFT and RIGHT BLOCK,

tweaked the damage and anim speed, the damage is not updated in this video here sadly with better damagehitbox, some anim like the parrys have been set to be really fast and can look a little odd sometimes, but its done this way to make the parry time faster to block the attacks.

Removed some old OJP Codes that force the saber blocking to do body blocking, this was a big ugly part that make the combat look wierd and now you are full open if you don't parry in the right side of where the attack comes from, the saber blade is solid and collides on every hit u do to the saber

All 3 stance that is used for single saber only use yellow's anim for all 3 stance, i know it sounds wierd, but there is a idea behind it, i never like blue's swings or red swings for this sort of saber system so we did some tweaking and balance to the saber system by doing this, they have all the same damage blue, yellow and red, but have its own abalitis that can counter attacks or make massiv damage if you time you attacks at the right time and end you enemie faster  :)

added health and Shield regen time 

added damageplum and tweaked and redone in a lot of ways from how it was done in JKG  :)

Plus alot more stuff has been done, can't remember it all :D

a release date has not been set so asking for it atm is not something i can give, but a close beta is something i plan to do at some point.

DarthStiv, Liam, Siegfried and 12 others like this
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

It literally looks no different than what's done in SJE.. pretty much :huh:. Other than a few minor tweaks here and there. That's what I take from it at least, anyway.

lol for real ? i was the one who did EOC back in the days dude :D i know the saber system and it is far from SJE at all, 

EoC use a lot of crap like Mishaps, Dodge meter and all sort of crazy stuff from OJP, this saber system dosnrt use any of that at all, there is really nothing left of OJP in my build here, beside checksaberdamage function with some massiv changes in it :) so i would not compair this stuff to what SJE is :)

Smoo and Tompa9 like this

lol for real ? i was the one who did EOC back in the days dude :D i know the saber system and it is far from SJE at all, 

EoC use a lot of crap like Mishaps, Dodge meter and all sort of crazy stuff from OJP, this saber system dosnrt use any of that at all, there is really nothing left of OJP in my build here, beside checksaberdamage function with some massiv changes in it :) so i would not compair this stuff to what SJE is :)

Fair enough then..

KXM.gif

PreFXDesigns likes this
  • 2 weeks later...

hello guys.

i little something i have wanted to share for a long long time, but have not could find the right time.

some know i once worked on EoC Saber system in the old days, i stopped there and tried some other mods out like working on JKG and then i started on my own by

playing around with a new saber system again as a little side project from Warzone. my nephew asked me if i could try make a mod for him, about

2 years ago to make a better saber system from what i had done before and then i tried to come up with this.

*new Hud,

*no BP at all

*based on openings when you useing you attacks, can do some small trick with mblock to sort of counter attack and hit you enemy after

*slap moves.

*SP Shield flash when getting hit.

and a lot more.*

*New BLock anim

*SFX Saber

*better Saber Clash EFX

*Added Manual Block to work wtih attack at the same time. so time running is a tactic aswell

*removed basejka Auto Block and maked manual block to work on parrying blaster shoots

The Saber system is based of from a close OJP code there never saw the days of light for long time ago where i had it on my HDD and wanted to try it out. i started removing*

*Mishaps

*Dodge*

*Fake Attack

*Stanima/Force power drain when attacking.

and a lot more

and then started adding new stuff like damage on movemens and bounce option 

where it where more over at the BaseJKA saber system with blocking and bounce on the saber inpact

more or less the code is not OJP anymore, and this is what i got out of it with some little coding for the bot AI.

it is way more fun with players and the combat looks more diffent in that then it does with the bot as it is more instens with players :)

i hope you like it, and maybe some day i can do more of it by having someone try it out with me. and other players

UPDATE:

Hey all a little video update for the mod.

a lot has change sense the last video that is posted in here with the bot i fight with,

this time its my nephew who is my enemie  :P and also who have helped alot with anim and ideas for the mod as well

So the changes that has been made so far.

Added Back Force Power use when swinging the Saber for balance agains force use,

when a player has less then 25 depends on the stance he will get in to a stagger when the saber blade get hit

added More Parry anim for each side so there is 8 anim in all for the to manual block with, TOP BLOCK, BACK TOP BLOCK, TOP LEFT and TOP RIGHT BLOCK, BACK LEFT and RIGHT BLOCK and LEFT and RIGHT BLOCK side LOWER LEFT and RIGHT BLOCK,

tweaked the damage and anim speed, the damage is not updated in this video here sadly with better damagehitbox, some anim like the parrys have been set to be really fast and can look a little odd sometimes, but its done this way to make the parry time faster to block the attacks.

Removed some old OJP Codes that force the saber blocking to do body blocking, this was a big ugly part that make the combat look wierd and now you are full open if you don't parry in the right side of where the attack comes from, the saber blade is solid and collides on every hit u do to the saber

All 3 stance that is used for single saber only use yellow's anim for all 3 stance, i know it sounds wierd, but there is a idea behind it, i never like blue's swings or red swings for this sort of saber system so we did some tweaking and balance to the saber system by doing this, they have all the same damage blue, yellow and red, but have its own abalitis that can counter attacks or make massiv damage if you time you attacks at the right time and end you enemie faster  :)

added health and Shield regen time 

added damageplum and tweaked and redone in a lot of ways from how it was done in JKG  :)

Plus alot more stuff has been done, can't remember it all :D

a release date has not been set so asking for it atm is not something i can give, but a close beta is something i plant to do at some point.

So, do you have any more news about the modification? I'm really impressed with that video you made and i do wanna play this mod xDD

that video is just a small part of how it can look at some times, where 10 clashed start to come in, and you do the parrys right at the right moment and then make a attack after it and see if your opponent can be fast enough to parry it,

if he do that and can keep doing it right, the clash that will happen looks really epic, and it is never the same when you play for you 10 time. and the way the system in it, react to things looks really cool as well. i personly think this how a manual block system should be :)

Siegfried likes this

that video is just a small part of how it can look at some times, where 10 clashed start to come in, and you do the parrys right at the right moment and then make a attack after it and see if your opponent can be fast enough to parry it,

if he do that and can keep doing it right, the clash that will happen looks really epic, and it is never the same when you play for you 10 time. and the way the system in it, react to things looks really cool as well. i personly think this how a manual block system should be :)

Amazing. Most amazing!

Keep us updated when possible (screenshots + videos + text) please xDD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

sorry but i have closed it down for now. im not sure when i will work on it again. my life has change a bit sense i posted any news on this mod. some part of it is in warzone, but is not working as it should

I see. Please do priorize your IRL, it's way more important <3 Hope it all goes well for you man, wish you good luck on your life <3