How do I install this mod?

Windows 64bit

For the JKA version, the installation instructions are given in the README file:

If you're on Windows, put ja_enhanced.x86.exe, rdcustomsp-vanilla_x86.dll, SDL2.dll and rdsp-rendsaurus_x86.dll alongside your regular Jedi Academy base folder.

For either OS, put the "jaenhanced" folder alongside your base folder.

You can launch the mod with "Jedi Academy: Enhanced" or ja_enhanced.x86.exe depending on your OS.

For the JK2 version, you're going to have to point me to where you got that from, as there isn't a public release for that as far as I know.

Pickles256 likes this

For the JKA version, the installation instructions are given in the README file:

For the JK2 version, you're going to have to point me to where you got that from, as there isn't a public release for that as far as I know.

Thank you!

ok i did that now it crashes when i load a map

• 3 months later...

Any news about this? I would like to give it another go at the Dark Forces mod, strip the game down to a pure shooter experience and sounds like it would be great to use JA Enhanced as base. We tried running Jedi Academy with it and it crashes as soon as it loads a map. Thanks!