NPCs Push & Pull Issue

Go to solution Solved by MagSul,

I have no idea how to fix that pull issue, but couldn't you just script the block to move back without having the NPC do it for you? Just give it a task that makes it move to it's original position and play the pull sound. 

Langerd likes this
  • Solution

That had occurred to me, but I'm not clever enough to implement that idea. Researching it is my back up!

Interestingly, if I step in front of the NPC when they attempt a Force Pull, I get tossed around quite a bit!

EDIT: I had a moment of inspiration and cheated. I've placed a small func_static in their path! They're now working as desired.

That had occurred to me, but I'm not clever enough to implement that idea. Researching it is my back up!

Interestingly, if I step in front of the NPC when they attempt a Force Pull, I get tossed around quite a bit!

EDIT: I had a moment of inspiration and cheated. I've placed a small func_static in their path! They're now working as desired.

ALWAYS Find a diffrent way :D Work the same way ! Creative thinking is very important while making things for games specially for things like this situation :)

Smoo likes this