JA+ Problem

Hello,

i hope im right here. I downloaded the clientside Plugin from this site, placed everything where it should be placed and joined a Server. The mod's like Models, RGB settings etc. are getting loaded fine, but.. when i pressed TAB (scoreboard) i noticed that there is still only the Kill Number, not Kill/Death. Then someone became a merc, and used the Flamethrower at someone but it wasn't a flamethrower for me it was Lightning. I dueled someone, and noticed that the people arround be disappear (which is fine) but i still notice when i walk into someone else, which shouldn't happen. 

Anyoneone have a idea why it doesn't gets loaded right? I use no mods, only MB2 is installed.

If you were indeed playing on a JA+ server, then the client-side code part (cgamex86.dll) of JA+ was not being loaded.

Make sure you followed the installation instructions to the letter, and launch with +set fs_game "japlus"

Can't offer much more help than that, the mod works when installed properly and there really isn't much that would prevent cgamex86.dll from being loaded.