Trying to Find a Level

I’m looking for a level that I have forgotten the name of, it was a huge city I think it was Coruscant but I search for that I couldn’t find it at all. The map had three towers and a centre square. One of the towers had a lift with a sniper window. The map had a great deal of drops as well as the city was of great height.

The map was a free for all but I’m sure it could do other playmodes as well. It was also marked as being incompatible for bots but I always found it worked fine with them. I was either one of the most popular or largest in files size on file front in its day.

If anyone could help me find this map I would be very grateful.

I’m looking for a level that I have forgotten the name of, it was a huge city I think it was Coruscant but I search for that I couldn’t find it at all. The map had three towers and a centre square. One of the towers had a lift with a sniper window. The map had a great deal of drops as well as the city was of great height.

The map was a free for all but I’m sure it could do other playmodes as well. It was also marked as being incompatible for bots but I always found it worked fine with them. I was either one of the most popular or largest in files size on file front in its day.

If anyone could help me find this map I would be very grateful.

https://jkhub.org/files/file/382-alzoc-3-capital/

That one?

AgentGrady and Smoo like this

Thank you, the map in question turned out to ffa_corellia. I found the it through the map you had posted as it seems to be an earlier version.

Sorta sounds like this but I could be wrong lol http://mrwonko.de/jk3files/Jedi%20Academy/Maps/Free%20For%20All/60136/

This still looks like a pretty cool map, I'll have to check it out.

Langerd and Smoo like this