'Playermodel' cvar in Jedi Outcast

Well it certainly is fixable, but it depends on the amout of time you want to invest. As you are just starting modding I guess a task as big as recreating a stormtrooper model with the same properties of the skin matching kyles so as to be able to have a torso texture including arms that can be interpreted by the engine as aforementioned file might not be the most motivational one to begin with. But I might be wrong. It'd be best if someone with access to the sourcecode of JK2 could scan the files for above filename and see how this is loaded into the game.

Maybe it's much easier than I assume, then again maybe not :P

I think this project is very cool as it allows for modification of the skin in stealth missions for JK Enhanced e.g.

Good luck!

Well it certainly is fixable, but it depends on the amout of time you want to invest. As you are just starting modding I guess a task as big as recreating a stormtrooper model with the same properties of the skin matching kyles so as to be able to have a torso texture including arms that can be interpreted by the engine as aforementioned file might not be the most motivational one to begin with. But I might be wrong. It'd be best if someone with access to the sourcecode of JK2 could scan the files for above filename and see how this is loaded into the game.

Maybe it's much easier than I assume, then again maybe not :P

I think this project is very cool as it allows for modification of the skin in stealth missions for JK Enhanced e.g.

Good luck!

Yeah, it's not a motivational problem (actually I enjoy learning and investiging all this stuff, even it seemed hard when I started with it), it's just a 'not enough time to invest' problem, as you said at the beginning.

Let's see if somebody can bring a little more light about that sourcecode thing.

Thanks for the 'good luck' wishes, I will need it xD