MD3 models animation is stiff

Go to solution Solved by Langerd,

• Solution

Fixed... the weird thing - if You will change animations that are for shooting with blasters : for example BOTH_ATTACK3   The MD3 model animations works diffrently. If You will change in this line that it will use only 1 frame.. the MD3 models are bugged - stiff.

Shooting animation for a player

your solution is confusing... would you please clarify?

use only 6 frames - The MD3 models ave also animations (they are moving up and down when You are shooting. .. well they are moving). When i changed animation.cfg in the _humanoid folder i wanted to replace normal shooting with normal blaster animations with the animations of the disruptor rifle (I always thought that these animations look stupid.. I wanted to make player model like aiming :

shot0024-1.jpg\

just like that.. You see he is using E11 rifle but animations are like for disruptor.. later in the game i found out that crosshair because of the animations goes rly high.. So i wanted to make the game using one frame only to remove this jumping crosshair issue... i wanted to make crosshair not moving in any way .(. i rly recommend this btw because shooting with this pose in third person rly helps shooting the enemies).  But after i changed it to use only 1 frame - somehow animations for First Person MD3 models changed too... They were like using one frame animation. UP DOWN UP AND DOWN. It looked very stiff and i thought it was caused of the effects changess i made .. but no! It was the animations issue :/

ooeJack and Ramikad like this