Teancum's Species Emporium

Sample versions of the Gran Male/Twi'lek Male have been released. Ignore the icons. They're a hodge podge from other projects, and I haven't updated them yet. This version is for testing only or for those who just want to try things out and not really provide any feedback. A proper version will be submitted to the files section when the time comes. I'm just releasing these now because I'm going through a bored phase.

https://www.mediafire.com/?zx6frzn5700jqg0

Have fun!

Noodle likes this

I have finally tested the models and I've found some minor and major bugs.

Minor bugs: 

There's a gap in the twi'lek's head (head_a1)

307mdsi.png

On the twi'lek, the torso_f1 has missing arms:

2pouotd.jpg

Major bug:

Whenever you select either model, you can't see the weapons in third person. 

2qsyvlg.jpg

Hope you can fix it, I love the concept!

There' actually two Zabrak Male species mods out there (one is 'evil', having Maul and several reskins). Both mods have robe\ tunic bodies and legs, though the 'good' Zabrak male skins are really pathetic. Still, it'd be nice to see something new :)

• 1 year later...

Been a long time since I posted in this topic. Below is a concept for an improved Corran Horn. I've always wanted to do a New Republic EU mod, and he's one of my favorite characters from that timeline. Body is the standard hapslash JA jedi, reskinned by Tyrael64. Head is a KotOR male player head with the hair slightly reddened. I figured that the head was uncommon to JA and so could personify a specific character. Dunno if using the head from KotOR is allowed though. This would be for Star Wars Battlefront 2, but if it's permitted in the rules I can rig the head and release it for JA as well.

Body is still rigged to JA bones, but the head isn't. I'd have to learn weight painting in Blender to rig the head -- I'm usually doing that in XSI.

m3W9Iwv.png

Inspiration for the head choice was taken from here (not trying to make a direct copy though)

Corran_Horn_EA.JPG

Been a long time since I posted in this topic. Below is a concept for an improved Corran Horn. I've always wanted to do a New Republic EU mod, and he's one of my favorite characters from that timeline. Body is the standard hapslash JA jedi, reskinned by Tyrael64. Head is a KotOR male player head with the hair slightly reddened. I figured that the head was uncommon to JA and so could personify a specific character. Dunno if using the head from KotOR is allowed though. This would be for Star Wars Battlefront 2, but if it's permitted in the rules I can rig the head and release it for JA as well.

Body is still rigged to JA bones, but the head isn't. I'd have to learn weight painting in Blender to rig the head -- I'm usually doing that in XSI.

m3W9Iwv.png

Inspiration for the head choice was taken from here (not trying to make a direct copy though)

Corran_Horn_EA.JPG

But! Does he have a bun on the back of his head?

Smoo likes this

But! Does he have a bun on the back of his head?

No, that image was just inspiration for the head choice. We can just say he decided to grow a full beard and happened to not tie his hair back that day.

This is perfect Corran! One thing I've noted - you made his belt buckle greenish, please keep silver metalic design  :)

Didn't notice that before, I'll put it on the to-do.

the_raven likes this
  • 1 year later...

Rather than making a whole new topic I wanted to feature something different. About a year ago I converted the JKA Rift Sanctuary map over to Star Wars Battlefront II as simply, Chandrila. The video (by a community member) below shows that and my newest conversion, Sullust, from the PSP SWBF Renegade Squadron game. It's kind of poor quality, but I think that's the user's capture quality as it looks fantastic on my system. Just passing it along here as I thought it might be fun to see Rift Sanctuary in another game. Man, that was my favorite MP map back in the day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzAkJhfQYHk << -- VIDEO

spacer.png

And here's one of my own screenshots from Hero Assault (heroes vs villains)

spacer.png

Jeff, McGroose, Odeyseis and 3 others like this
On 2/19/2020 at 9:13 AM, Teancum said:

Rather than making a whole new topic I wanted to feature something different. About a year ago I converted the JKA Rift Sanctuary map over to Star Wars Battlefront II as simply, Chandrila. The video (by a community member) below shows that and my newest conversion, Sullust, from the PSP SWBF Renegade Squadron game. It's kind of poor quality, but I think that's the user's capture quality as it looks fantastic on my system. Just passing it along here as I thought it might be fun to see Rift Sanctuary in another game. Man, that was my favorite MP map back in the day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzAkJhfQYHk << -- VIDEO

Nice, one of my favourite maps

• 4 years later...
On 5/1/2017 at 11:59 AM, Teancum said:

Sample versions of the Gran Male/Twi'lek Male have been released. Ignore the icons. They're a hodge podge from other projects, and I haven't updated them yet. This version is for testing only or for those who just want to try things out and not really provide any feedback. A proper version will be submitted to the files section when the time comes. I'm just releasing these now because I'm going through a bored phase.

https://www.mediafire.com/?zx6frzn5700jqg0

I don't suppose anyone still has my old species pack? Getting ready for another playthrough of Jedi Academy and I want to have lots of options.