Using Jedi Academy and multitudes of other tools to make comics.

I know some others have done this before, but I've long since wished to do it with my, and another's, take on creative storytelling. ( To the Moderators, if I posted this in the incorrect area, please feel free to move it with apologizes from me ) What I need is a partner or more to help guide a story driven narrative based on the Star wars Universe. This would be a team effort, and I'd need some confident and dedicated people. This isn't a huge project, just comic strips with screenshots that are edited via photoshop. 

When or if someone wishes to partner up, I will then inform them of the various tools I have to enhance the product of our choosing. 

Also, though I appreciate good enthusiasm, please read the original post before replying. It is essential that you do so you know what you're getting into :) 

Peace

Smoo likes this

Some tips to help you gather more interest:

- Give more detail. What is the story going to be about? You don't have to give specifics, of course, but more detail than you currently have. What era is it set in? What sort of tone are you going for? Are these funny comic strips? Are they about a band of Rebels, or a Jedi Knight, or some ancient Sith etc. The best motivation is to get potential partners excited about the project, so give them something to whet their appetite.

- What tools are you wanting them to use? Don't wait until someone has volunteered, spell it out here and now. This will let people know if they are tools they're already familiar with or if they'll have to learn them - which gives them realistic expectations in joining the project.

- Clearly define what you will be contributing to the project and what you want from your prospective partners. Are you the story guy, and they the technical wizard who puts it on screen? Are you looking for a collaborative writing team who shares responsibility for every step of the process? Lay out exactly what you're looking for so you avoid any awkward moments later down the line.

• 3 months later...

Sorry for the EXTREMELY late reply. I forgot my login information and was busy busy busy. 

I intended for the story to be relatively open. It could be anything, though I am not interested in making humor oriented content.

The tools that I'd like them to use is just one thing - the game. I'd hande the editing. However I was looking for a writing partner to help craft a story together. They'd essentally be one half of a director - me being the other half.