Epic Challenge Mod IV

I am creating a team. I will list all persons involved when it will be clear, soon.

It looks like I'm gonna learn animation because it's hard to found someone interrested about it ^^

Someone to add to the list:

- Kabay (Code and Organisation)

So, let me refresh the complete team:

- Asgarath83 (Code)

- Kabay (Code and Organisation)

- YasuakiNk (Modeling)

- RJA (Mapping, NPCs, Code, Cinematics, Scripts, Skinning, GFXs) 

Kabay likes this
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 11 months later...

By the cruelty of life, I lost everything I made about Epic Challenge Mod IV.

The two main disks. Only remain the first works, about the code, the new lightsabers and the models YasuakiNK have done.

I was thinking this accident has a deep meaning. I am thinking about a more accurate sequel to Epic Challenge Mod III, a better story than what I initially imagined. 

But the question is... do I have to make this mod ?

It's like the community is slowly dying. Only one file per month, and less online members days after days.

Making a mod takes a lot of time. ECM III took me 2 years, because of my personnal projects and my work. ECM IV would takes at least one year.

So, is there anybody who wants this mod to be done ?

TheWhitePhoenix likes this

By the cruelty of life, I lost everything I made about Epic Challenge Mod IV.

The two main disks. Only remain the first works, about the code, the new lightsabers and the models YasuakiNK have done.

I was thinking this accident has a deep meaning. I am thinking about a more accurate sequel to Epic Challenge Mod III, a better story than what I initially imagined. 

But the question is... do I have to make this mod ?

It's like the community is slowly dying. Only one file per month, and less online members days after days.

Making a mod takes a lot of time. ECM III took me 2 years, because of my personnal projects and my work. ECM IV would takes at least one year.

So, is there anybody who wants this mod to be done ?

We're all still here. Just a lot more quiet than we once were.

I am glad to show you the NEW EPIC CHALLENGE MOD IV project:

1548795919-ecm-4-little.jpg

The main story has really changed. Kyle will have to fight his worst ennemy to date: The Death Sower, a terrific fool who want every force user dead.

The mod will feature not less than 12 differents possible endings, which will grant you a lot of hours to play to get all the secrets stories !

Working has restarted.

Aldro Koon, Wasa, SomaZ and 2 others like this

I am glad to show you the NEW EPIC CHALLENGE MOD IV project:

1548795919-ecm-4-little.jpg

The main story has really changed. Kyle will have to fight his worst ennemy to date: The Death Sower, a terrific fool who want every force user dead.

The mod will feature not less than 12 differents possible endings, which will grant you a lot of hours to play to get all the secrets stories !

Working has restarted.

I am glad you're getting back into things. I am also getting back into filming machinimas for JKA cause 1. Health Reasons (had a bad infection and it only recently got under control) 2. Needed a break so I don't burn out. Let's keep this game alive in our own ways. :D

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

And to get you hyped, here are few of the features of the mod :

- 12 new saber colors

- The light of the sabers has been increased. It can now reveal the darkest places, so there will be no more problems about low lightning environments.

- 4 new weapons : Bryar old and new, First Order Blaster, Blaster Elite.

- Force Lightning has now 5 levels instead of 3, and level 4 and 5 REALLY ROCK.

- Some weapons get you more damages.

- NPC AI has been really improved. Some ennemies can switch their weapons and chase you. Some of them can fly, and some of them have hard-coded reactions, which add diversity to the gameplay.

- A lot of new NPCs (enemies and allies !)

- New vehicles

- 12 differents endings to the mod, with some that have completely different stories.

- Lot of new hilts.

Smoo and Odeyseis like this
  • 2 weeks later...