Lost vehicle files, looking to find them

Here are screenshots of all the lost vehicles I had for JA at one point in time, and I plan to find them and upload them here. Mind you some of these screenshots are from over ten years ago. I know some were made by either hatrus or orbitius (think thats their name, not sure for certain) anyhow, here's a look at them:

P0dP7BA.jpg

49wy22w.jpg

BvxHbmU.jpg

4fs64Kb.jpg

b9t30WS.jpg

VHFavGA.jpg

ydjz0Gt.jpg

VxtdG0b.jpg

Y3jlZ6q.jpg

8fmdnc7.jpg

UzDMZpt.jpg

raJua0O.jpg

4U7hD06.jpg

TehzDOb.jpg

qE171uL.jpg

S1kbfQP.jpg

so in conclusion for part one, we have the orbs omaha beachmod with all the ww2 jets and tanks, all the desert warfare vehicles which went to a huge map pack that is now nowhere to be found. several tanks, oil rigs, a chinook, ah-64 apache, cobra, dune buggy car, a-10 warthog, etc. Then we have a speedboat, not sure which mod that is from, but it works on top of water really good and actually did float if i remember correctly, then there is a NJO green awing, followed by a helicopter battle shot with the mi-24 russian helicopter and the blackhawk uh-64, then a shot with another battle and a french foreign legion desert armored driving vehicle, then a black helicopter and the last shot is some kind of mercenary gunship thing. More to come! I do not have any of these files anymore however I am still looking for  them!

Smoo, ZanderNao and dark_apprentice like this

I can't believe something so awesome has been lost.

Anyway, I found this:

http://mrwonko.de/jk3files/Jedi%20Academy/Maps/Map%20Packs/28728/

It's a mod from Orbitius, the readme has his contact info so hopefully he can still be reached.

Alternatively go here:

http://mrwonko.de/jk3files/search.html

In the "Author" section, type the name "Orbitius".

Also try searching "Hatrus" it comes up with someone called "=Darth= Lord Hatrus" I think it's the same guy.

here are more: the first part is from a mad max 2: the roadwarrior mod I was working on in 2008. Never really got off the ground with that one. It had the SCUD vehicle from the desert warfare pack and several others. All the unconventional tie fighters, including the Tie/D-fighter (droid) were from a huge tie pack where someone made a bunch of tie fighters from the EU into vehicles. There are shots of ATAT walkers and clonewar tanks (red and white) from the clone wars video game for the xbox at the orbs omaha beach mod map, both night and day, and then there is shots of iron man fighting a huge tank thing. Also noticeable are K-wings, Pegasus from the Kotor flight school, grievous attacking another mercenary gunship type craft, a better shot of the previous posts merc gunship (blue colored) and a podracer on the t2_trip map. After that are the red reskins of the N1-naboo starfighter (i've seen this before in yellow and black but not red). The shot of the timeshift betasuit character looking up at the ships includes the x-302's from stargate I believe. Then the gunship's atmosphere descent into the jungle planet shows lots of huge ships and all kinds of helicopters. The shot of the jungle battle shows a green version of the clonewar tank. 

ZMCj49L.jpg

vGhpUqE.jpg

gXYpqgV.jpg

9XVYnkB.jpg

bHNx7JN.jpg

oAckhSc.jpg

q7YW94t.jpg

pAzhg9p.jpg

0cYRSwG.jpg

5F83VlX.jpg

arC3JUw.jpg

3tpUEWf.jpg

BDEeUKV.jpg

zJdfDmp.jpg

6614XxO.jpg

xTTZPMU.jpg

GAcyrbG.jpg

M9DKats.jpg

QqSt1NH.jpg

W1XnpjD.jpg

gGAPnlz.jpg

u0haXyo.jpg

JahHjf8.jpg

MmTYuGM.jpg

fWxUwab.jpg

qumBtwy.jpg

gM6G3cr.jpg

DNItdNu.jpg

drnUPZq.jpg

8z1oQ7V.jpg

BnEfI3z.jpg

4tdmZHV.jpg

zp31OBR.jpg

SMr3wkO.jpg

E3hF07L.jpg

Smoo and yeyo JK like this

Here's more, starting with my favorite lost model, the slave2, from xwing alliance and dark empire.

wHmD9dP.jpg

Od72D6v.jpg

MS50Ssi.jpg

2xRsy4a.jpg

next is a large dragon with a gun fighting troops and a firespray reskin

WWuJGKd.jpg

qmCyXbK.jpg

jaden attacking another tank type in the jungle

SwSJFIo.jpg

a mandalorian attacking some kind of helicopter in a rainy canyon

Dnov5Su.jpg

mr-jay assassin fighters from the kotor flight school

4UUQQ45.jpg

zze7R2o.jpg

jaden in a fight on coruscant with a clonewartank participating

Wm5EbVT.jpg

a new battle over coruscant, featuring all kinds of ships:

t3oW9NG.jpg

aCESqrn.jpg

dAefLxt.jpg

omQIzma.jpg

JM9bEWl.jpg

2ZLw3C8.jpg

7ZQXVxF.jpg

7ZQXVxF.jpg

5DXqHwg.jpg

5EAKldW.jpg

25gHoMV.jpg

tUckLDm.jpg

6QxRe7v.jpg

wcQhARA.jpg

j2yqHda.jpg

llfDwDs.jpg

mn6BLnY.jpg

G9kb234.jpg

GRxpf9W.jpg

1oyL3eV.jpg

yeyo JK likes this

Here's more, starting with my favorite lost model, the slave2, from xwing alliance and dark empire.

wHmD9dP.jpg

Od72D6v.jpg

MS50Ssi.jpg

2xRsy4a.jpg

next is a large dragon with a gun fighting troops and a firespray reskin

WWuJGKd.jpg

qmCyXbK.jpg

jaden attacking another tank type in the jungle

SwSJFIo.jpg

a mandalorian attacking some kind of helicopter in a rainy canyon

Dnov5Su.jpg

mr-jay assassin fighters from the kotor flight school

4UUQQ45.jpg

zze7R2o.jpg

jaden in a fight on coruscant with a clonewartank participating

Wm5EbVT.jpg

a new battle over coruscant, featuring all kinds of ships:

t3oW9NG.jpg

aCESqrn.jpg

dAefLxt.jpg

omQIzma.jpg

JM9bEWl.jpg

2ZLw3C8.jpg

7ZQXVxF.jpg

7ZQXVxF.jpg

5DXqHwg.jpg

5EAKldW.jpg

25gHoMV.jpg

tUckLDm.jpg

6QxRe7v.jpg

wcQhARA.jpg

j2yqHda.jpg

llfDwDs.jpg

mn6BLnY.jpg

G9kb234.jpg

GRxpf9W.jpg

1oyL3eV.jpg

I had the Slave 2! I don't remember ever deleting it, but I don't have it on my base folder anymore. I think there's a chance I can find it somewhere.

Did the ships on those screenshots act on their own, or where they just spawned vehicles that didn't do anything other than float around?

I had the Slave 2! I don't remember ever deleting it, but I don't have it on my base folder anymore. I think there's a chance I can find it somewhere.

Did the ships on those screenshots act on their own, or where they just spawned vehicles that didn't do anything other than float around?

They would attack you if they were enemies or follow you if they were on your team,as well as attack each other in epic NPC fights lol

Even more!

podracers (most likely hatrus')  and speeders, taken from a very alpha version of my roadwarrior mod

uNjJFEY.jpg

eMV5e5X.jpg

Hc8AOwZ.jpg

JKRoEQq.jpg

KuBCMvJ.jpg

4JCKAOp.jpg

good guys being attacked by giant spider (could also make a vehicle version of it)

HhP1Zrq.jpg

a pink tank attacking lol

LZvkCuv.jpg

reskin fo the A-10

dkeHrsJ.jpg

a preview from a transformers modification I made, the decepticons attack in their vehicle modes!

ubWUnGv.jpg

hwcmNvl.jpg

E-wing in action

DrbDY7W.jpg

another transformer vehicle reskin of the HK flier drone from terminator

QYs0Z38.jpg

p54yvVe.jpg

some more ties from the tie pack

Lth5gj4.jpg

yeyo JK likes this

Oh my god... This thread is overwhelming with awesome. I had no idea so many vehicles existed! Especially given how limited the vehicle restriction was back in the day. Is that a giant Silver naboo ship flying over t2_trip? Wow.. The acklay reskins are amazing as well, and I am a huge fan for all the Star Wars era ones, but can respect trying to save the WW2 vehicles. Purple spider? Coruscant speeder variants? Count me in!

There are a couple of my really old ones that I spotted in those pics.

A lot of the stuff up there was Hatrus, I helped him put a lot of those in game but I don't have any of them anymore.

I had a Naboo N-X Police Cruiser that I made back in the day but I lost it. =(

In case you're wondering what kind of imaginative creative fun you can have with these vehicles and similar NPCs, allow me to introduce you a little project I did out of all this years ago, started somewhere around 2005 and finished in 2012.

Part 1 of the Battle of Eons, an event that I've only shown to a few people, it's a huge massive space battle at the end of a mod I was working on that only I got to experience unfortunately. Looked messy, but it was damn fun.

There are all kinds of ships here some seen before, some reused, some never before.

kwUyyna.jpg

6xFPQpq.jpg

4QkbLBa.jpg

JCq2SQo.jpg

ksd9lPa.jpg

mFJAHJB.jpg

XEXABSR.jpg

jAw7RIo.jpg

playing as one of the npcs blowing up another was always fun

OHVlsUY.jpg

fanboy gasms, flying mandalorian with sabers in space vs tons of droid fighters

ko2suAP.jpg

mwxjqHT.jpg

this was the experimental part, the large oversized sentry is an entity dubbed The Sinstar. It was conceptually a worldship capable of creating stars. Me not knowing how to model decided to reskin and resize the sentry as a stand in for the closest thing shape-wise to what I wanted it to be:

OWU3TN1.jpg

All of these ships here are tested out in space-naval warfare, capital ships on either side, bulk cruisers, smaller transports, and finally the fighters engage one another. 

The orange and blue interrogator is a a reskin for part of the transformers mod I was working on to be Unicron's planet mode. I will post a separate thread on that mod later

mnSrQX9.jpg

AhtFNSS.jpg

RrooSwK.jpg

H5cG3mn.jpg

A-wing hunting ties on Unicron's equator

2CkkZHQ.jpg

the fleet entering the Sinstar

x4Dxgas.jpg

ZCciRuX.jpg

V4jSoxU.jpg

SU8Rnwm.jpg

Jeff, yeyo JK and Smoo like this

As of now the missing list of Star Wars vehicles nowhere to be found is:

Jawa Sandcrawler (not pictured)

E-wing

Slave 2

Tie-Fighter Bonus Pack (by Hatrus I think - it contains about a dozen new types of tie fighters as seen in the pictures)

Spider Droid from AOTC (saw it on pcgamemods years ago) (not pictured)

Varactyl (saw it on pcgamemods years ago) (not pictured)

Sentinel-Class Landing Craft (not pictured)

I've been looking among my files and I found some of hatrus vehicles. Sadly, no Slave 2 yet.

Here's what I've found:

Jawa Tank:

2urug3n.png

Sailbarge:

30seijk.png

Sabertank:

2ebg3k5.png

Tie-torpedo:

30biteo.png

I wish we could upload this to the hub, but since it's not my work I don't think I can. 

Vade Parvis likes this