Hello There!

Liam

Hello to all!

I have downloaded more files here than I can count from your amazing artist's & coders and love the life it has brought to the Jedi Academy I have played since it came out.

I have joined up mostly to contribute in any way I can and of course to meet new people and have a laugh in the game I love and still think is the best out there.

Mostly modeling is my thing along with texture creation I'm about ready to start a new Topic on a character I want to work on this week and cant wait to talk to all you guys about it as i get further along (Only starting today! lol)

Have roamed around server to server mostly Jof and the Jawa clan server who allow me to lurk as Liam Karn in-game while they do their events and is so much fun!

Nice to finally meet you all and cant wait to talk/work with you.  :winkthumb:

- Liam., Grevious, Liam Karn and many other old names from my teens/early 20's I used haha

4cb4be406ffc7ffa7d7de3b1cd4709ba5bbe0094

- Not so subtle hint to the character I'm about to work on.^

Aldro Koon, Noodle and ooeJack like this

Thanks for the welcome guys! my WIP page should be up by tonight i'm doing 1 to 6 shifts in work and usually get my modeling during that time and another few hours at home the face is where i'm working on at the moment.

However yeah I will have it up by 12:41 now...say 7:00 pm gmt roughly ill have some stuff up , thanks for the reminder !  :winkthumb:  :winkthumb:

side note : Sorry for not posting anything sooner I have bad ocd when it comes to face modeling even when i know i can fix it in Zbrush its just a really bad habit lol.  :lol:

Noodle likes this