Adventure games by LucasArts (aka LucasFilm Games)

Inspired by a topic about Sam & Max in the request section, I decided to start this topic. As the title says, this topic is about the adventure games made by LucasArts, especially the point & click games. And out of all those games, the Monkey Island series is the first that comes into my mind.

As a kid, I got started with the Amiga versions of The Secret of Monkey Island and Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge. These are games of my childhood. To this day, I rather prefer the Amiga versions than any subsequent versions, because it has this unique old school feeling. Not even the Special Edition comes close to that experience.

Last year, I've got the opportunity to play Day of the Tentacle from start to finish. But instead of playing it on PC as I usually would, I've played the PS4 version. Still, I recommend it to all who liked at least one of those classic adventure games. To me, the classic LucasArts adventure games are something I consider as unique, fun and challenging, even to this day. They prove that you don't necessarily need a 3D enviroment to have fun.

Smoo, Cerez and the_raven like this

Eh, not a point&click, but I think some Indiana Jones games were made by Lucas(something). I could be wrong though. -_-

Every Indiana Jones game has been developed (and published) by LucasArts, including point and click games. (After all, the Indiana Jones movies are Lucasfilm productions.)

The most popular ones are Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, which is considered by many fans as the Indiana Jones 4 as it should be, and Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.

Cerez and the_raven like this