Jedi Home III - Temple Edition

• 2 months later...

Ok so part of the final touches has been nailing down the correct color themes etc, last minute adjustments. The senate hall and chamber nearly complete. just needs some plants, , seats & lastly power conduits. All through out the map small flush outs are taking place with the last bit of the budget I've got left Traingles wise.
5tqP2AR.jpg

rTWNZHp.jpg

QzT9ntD.jpgAwUyFqX.jpg

Theirs still a bit more to finish in that last image. I want to make some quick custom rugs for this area, possibly a beige or cream carpeting for the primary here.

nice! your words should be in Aurek-Besh... not English.

Originally I wanted all the signs in aura, but after some tests people got a little lost and it sort of became a mute detail if it doesn't help them find there way around the map. usually if I have a sign for where you're at I'll have english and aura. 

ooeJack and Lancelot like this
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So this is how [diplomacy] ends... with thunderous applause. I'm really disappointed to see the fighting over clan stuff. This thread has so much going for it to see what's possible in the game engine.

I had hoped to use this map in my films because it was the most inspirational map that had come along in such a long time. It combined the utility of the clan maps with a clean, pure, genius aesthetic. It implemented things that had been learned over the years... and then the time kept slipping away.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/24/2020 at 1:02 PM, AngelModder said:

Im back and alive... Yes she's still a wip. almost done. Just rebuilt PC so getting every thing up and running atm. Will release map asap. Just needs final compile and uploaded pretty much at this point.

Hmm ...... are you suuuuuurrre? ?

AngelModder likes this