Jedi Home III - Temple Edition

Good news every one. The map wasnt broken. I simply was using the wrong version of Q3Map2. I forgot to use the 64 bit version. Or rather when my pc had a slight problem last year I forgot to make sure it was using it.

So a year wasted and 100ds of frustraiting hours later the map is almos done.

The only time wasted would be not seeing the project completed... and it's so fantastic to hear that you're on the right track, and to hear from you in general. I hope you're doing well, and we're so relieved to hear from you!

AngelModder likes this

Well life is still kicking me tbh i was staying some where here in southern illinois. But i have to leave by friday. Ive just been working on jh3 in the little spare time ive had to distract myself.

To be honest finishing it is one of the few things keeping me sane and mptivated these days. LOL

TheWhitePhoenix likes this

Well life is still kicking me tbh i was staying some where here in southern illinois. But i have to leave by friday. Ive just been working on jh3 in the little spare time ive had to distract myself.

To be honest finishing it is one of the few things keeping me sane and mptivated these days. LOL

At least you figured out WHAT was causing the hindering of progress on the map side of things and as a result, getting the frustrations you had with it out of the way. And at least you had somewhere to stay in the meantime, so you had a roof over your head. :)

Well the plus side of the error was i really got a grasp of where i can cut out bs in order todo more in the map.

Ran a full light test last night with a bounce 3 to see how things look. Added in a admin room with various controls and teles to all of the primary areas of the map. 

The admin room will be tele cord only. Ill provide the tele cords in her readme ofcourse. 

At this point its a lot of boring work haha. Setting up entities and final bug checks. The senate hall and chamber are the last area needing any real work.