Ezra Bridger and other Rebel characters

I know he wants those, but since I can't make full ports i just showed a picture of what I did a while ago when Force Arena came out with Kanan model on facepunch forums. Using the model of Jeff's Kanan from Rebels season 1 and 2 before he gets blind. Ezra is in progress by someone else mine is from SW pinball animated head but somehow the head is causing horror anger effect on me so I need some time on it. 
About download links for this Kanan I will first of all re-crate the model there are some little details i don't like in this one inside the game. Also was thinking to try my best and bring a small Kanan pack (Rebels Season 1 - 3 / normal, blinded, with eyes covered, with temple guard's helmet, with the mask and beard)

Btw there is a great model of Sabine from @@Jeff just needs some re-texture to match all 3 season designs

Edited by dark_apprentice
Jeff and J19 like this

I don´t think we need new Kanan model as long there is great version which was released few months ago :) Maybe just add visor to this blinded skin. I thought that there are more few Rebels models in-game. So porting Ezra and Sabine could be also nice :)

I agree, Tompa.

@@The Punisher, @@swegmaster or @@Seven.. Is there any chance any of you guys could port these models from the above screenshots? We typically only really need Ezra and Sabine, but a Kanan would be appreciated, too.. If you pulled that one out, aswell.

J19 and Tompa9 like this
  • 1 year later...